Indiana Constitutional Carry-Summer Study thread (2017)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Thanks Bill. Don't worry, 300 Power Point slides are coming. I'm going to read them word for word in a bizarre monotone accent while facing away from the audience. Wow if I ever do that please throw something at me.

Don't forget you laser pointer! A little "frickn' laser" always make PPS more interesting!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Anyone frisk him in the bathroom on the way out?

Well, there are a lot of judges in the statehouse, but I have not filed any FOIA requests about the statehouse.

I did see the Chief Justice (she's from Lafayette) before the hearing started after I got done visiting with friends at LSA. But we just exchanged greetings, she asked about my house in Lafayette (my wall disaster is infamous now) and why I was there (there were 2 oral arguments scheduled so I assume she was gearing up for those). She did not make any false claims about me or order me to be dragged into a bathroom.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If you want to join the fight, write Bosma.

If you are not certain if Constitutional Carry has a chance, write Bosma.

If you are thinking of making a false allegation against me because I filed a FOIA request, write Bosma.

If you are hungry, write Bosma.

If you feel stiff and need to go to yoga, write Bosma.

If you need to clean the kitchen, write Bosma.

If you need to take the kids to soccer practice, write Bosma.

Just write Bosma and keep writing him. He is the bridge from the committee to the whole House. INGO, seize the bridge!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I bet the Reverend who closed it is a hoot on Sunday. From what we heard he sounds like a good candidate to have a felony expunged. Of course Paul Harvey is needed in case there is "the rest of the story".

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well after I finally got video up all I was a bunch of anti idiots, then came along this old guy with some dry speech, and more morons then a couple of liars and a black peracher.

The black preacher was the best.

Thanks Kelly, Kirk and Guy. The only coherant testimony I heard today.

Kirk, I want to tell you personally, I think you did more to change the minds of Taylor and the black lady senator than anything I have seen. Now if you can somehow get it across that the Democrat party was the party of slavery, segregation snd the KKK.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well after I finally got video up all I was a bunch of anti idiots, then came along this old guy with some dry speech, and more morons then a couple of liars and a black peracher.

The black preacher was the best.

Thanks Kelly, Kirk and Guy. The only coherant testimony I heard today.

Kirk, I want to tell you personally, I think you did more to change the minds of Taylor and the black lady senator than anything I have seen. Now if you can somehow get it across that the Democrat party was the party of slavery, segregation snd the KKK.

I'm not old!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Great to meet you Bollorollo. Oh yeah, our lawyers>their lawyers!! Kirk and Guy crushed it.
    It was nice meeting you also today :) Today you also hit a home run with your presentation! When you were being questioned by those against this bill you were able to answer them asap without a break in your voice and respond with a good answer based on facts. They want to stump you, make you look like you don't know what you are talking about or try to get you nervous which those against this bill were unable to do so they stopped with the questions for you. Everyone did a great join today for Constitution Carry and it was fun witnessing the hearing today

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It was nice meeting you also today :) Today you also hit a home run with your presentation! When you were being questioned by those against this bill you were able to answer them asap without a break in your voice and respond with a good answer based on facts. They want to stump you, make you look like you don't know what you are talking about or try to get you nervous which those against this bill were unable to do so they stopped with the questions for you. Everyone did a great join today for Constitution Carry and it was fun witnessing the hearing today
    Thank you very much Bollorollo. I could cut Taylor some slack if he had like a 50% hearing loss, but I don't think that's the problem.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Don't care who you imagine while in yoga, heck, it can be rhino for all I care. Just write Bosma.

If INGO powers that be let me, Id gladly be willing to donate stamped and addressed to bosma envelopes with a sheet of paper inside so that any ingo member can take one at the ingo booth of the Indy 1500 gun show and write their own letter and put it in a box.
    I don't know what else i can do to help the cause besides that and what I've already done the last 4 or more years.
    I'm not rich so I can't give enough for all the members but I'll make sure there's a stack. That's if they will let me

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I still see dumb comments from supposed gun owners claiming this is bad... wild west... OC is for small penises... criminals will carry... etc.

Ugh.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I still see dumb comments from supposed gun owners claiming this is bad... wild west... OC is for small penises... criminals will carry... etc.

Ugh.

WHERE ... like new news items? some thread here on INGO? or just continuing ...
    I mean other than the letter read today by the one MDA mom for the other who had to leave (supposably) ...
    ... the 2nd being a nurse with an LTCH but wants more "Common Sense" ... ...

We all have to do our part (ok our part and 10 other peoples parts) ... to get the word out - facts not the emo BS -
    share if you find it so we can refute it (other than in the lions den of everytown/mda etc - there pages are not worth the effort) ...

ETA - ok I found 1 article so far:

http://wishtv.com/2017/09/07/constitutional-carry-gun-debate-draws-opinions-at-statehouse/

haven't watched or read it yet. ... or looked at FB comments for it.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    WHERE ... like new news items? some thread here on INGO? or just continuing ...
    I mean other than the letter read today by the one MDA mom for the other who had to leave (supposably) ...
    ... the 2nd being a nurse with an LTCH but wants more "Common Sense" ... ...

We all have to do our part (ok our part and 10 other peoples parts) ... to get the word out - facts not the emo BS -
    share if you find it so we can refute it (other than in the lions den of everytown/mda etc - there pages are not worth the effort) ...

ETA - ok I found 1 article so far:

http://wishtv.com/2017/09/07/constitutional-carry-gun-debate-draws-opinions-at-statehouse/

haven't watched or read it yet. ... or looked at FB comments for it.
    At the very end newsie Eric Feldman showed some colossal ignorance on the subject. He literally said, "There are restrictions on who can get a permit now. People who have been convicted of violent felonies, and Representative Jim Lucas said he would want that to remain illegal if Constitutional Carry is passed."

This crap never ends!! Every time we turn around there's another BA in Journalism who doesn't know duck **** from apple butter.

Top Bottom