Indiana Firearms Coalition - Do These Five Things if the ATF Knocks on Your Door

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Not meaning to sound like I'm late to the party, but does anybody know anything about the Indiana Firearms Coalition?

Couldn't help but notice the same homepage as the Buckeye version.

The Dorr Brothers are some of the best-known scammers in the gun game. They go from statehouse to statehouse, making videos and bashing Republicans to stir anger and make money. They have made millions in donations and memberships funneled to their privately owned consulting business, and they pay themselves. Many state legislatures and media have addressed how big of a scam they are. NPR even did a mini-series on them.

Also see this-

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    They have the same type of scam going on over in Illinois, the name is slightly different but the same Dorr brothers running it. Read an article on gunssavelife.com recently that told all about the scumbags. IIRC they don't even have an office in Illinois, just a drop box that forewords their mail to Georgia. Jim.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    They have the same type of scam going on over in Illinois, the name is slightly different but the same Dorr brothers running it. Read an article on gunssavelife.com recently that told all about the scumbags. IIRC they don't even have an office in Illinois, just a drop box that forewords their mail to Georgia. Jim.
    They started in Iowa (Iowa Gun Owners) and then branched out to Minnesota and Ohio with the 3 brothers doing the same stunt in each state. They setup in UPS boxes for residency and just drop memes and angry statehouse videos on Facebook. You may have seen them driving around NRAAM indy in 2019 with signs roped to moving trucks bashing the NRA. A group of pro-2a folks once figured how they were making over 2 mil lifetime a few years and expensed to their private media and consulting company.

I've seen them in person a few times and despise few people more than them. They have killed gun bills by dragging Republicans with lies (for calling them out) and take credit for literally anything that they had nothing to do with. Now they are in like 15 states, making tons of cash, and doing nothing. If you follow all of their phony organizations, it’s literally the same posts on every page. They have slipped a few times and said the wrong state or dropped videos from the wrong state. It’s unbelievable.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would automatically be a little suspicious of any new Indiana RKBA that pops up and were not members here and/or known to us, especially Kelly. I would think anyone lobbying our legislators on gun laws would have run across him.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This is excellent information for all of us! The government should not be overreaching and I pray that this kind of harassment is stopped in the near future.

Be sure to research. :nono: Info in the vid may not be bad, but the group may not be our friends...

1715523224201.png

Top Bottom