• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Has anybody been to Indiana gun club? Do they have very many used shotguns? I am looking for a Beretta Urika. I am thinking about making the trip up there sometime.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I was there a couple weeks ago and it was empty but 4 high end 1911's, I most been there in a bad day because they were not very nice (I was never ask if I needed something) but they did ask the only other person that was there so not going back.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    IGC

I shoot at IGC almost every weekend. They have a very large selection of shotguns. From used 870's to high dollar Krieghoffs and everything in between. They carry new: browning ,remington, beretta and I think benellis. I think it would be worth the trip. Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice day -make the drive.

If you're looking for something specific let me know. I can take a quick look tomorrow. They also list many/most of their guns on Gunbroker. I think the owner's sellers name is GT40, GT_red40 - or something close to that.

CharlesGoodnight

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Yep, nice place. The selection is pretty good. They don't have many low-end SGs, so go elsewhere if you are looking for sub $350. Not the best customer service, but not bad. They have a website where their guns are listed.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I used to belong to Indiana Gun Club for some years back in the days they allowed rifle and pistol.
    After they went to shotgun only, I dropped my membership and never went back.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    great place. i've been going there since the early 90's. have shot the sporting clay course, trap, and skeet. bought hundreds of lbs of lead shot, and many different powders and primers and a couple thousand clay birds. only bought one gun, only because i've got a great o/u that i dont need to replace.

my theory on them helping people is if you want help, you'll ask and they are very helpful then, but dont want to ask everyone that walks through the rows of shotguns and the pistol cases.

its worth the trip to go or go to their website for the phone number and call to check on what you are looking for.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I have the same idea about service. If I want or need service I will speak up and ask. Most of the time I would just rather to look around until I see something that interest me.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I was there a couple weeks ago and it was empty but 4 high end 1911's

I'm guessing you were there on a weekend of the 1500. Their presence at the 1500's since they've been participating has been impressive to say the least.

They've done a tremendous amount of remodeling in terms of changing the way their gun cases are laid out and they are pretty full. They even had a row of AR's it looked like to me.

Great place and good people. I too wish they had a pistol range, but regardless of only shooting shotguns there, they have a good selection of pistols.

Top Bottom