• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Who is John Galt?

These economic development committees are doing nothing but fleecing the tax payers. If you want to bring in business, gtfo of the way. Don't create another bureaucracy that gobbles up money. Our economy won't get better until we quit taxing and regulating businesses.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    plus that dumb jerk of a senator from kentucky blocked all them people from getting their unemployement extentions. what a jerk. i feel real bad for people getting the shaft. the govt needs to start some federal building projects so we can put AMERICAN CITIZENS back to work. quit issuing these darn work visas when AMERICANS are out of jobs. start sending the foreigners back early.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Looks like an attempt to attack Gov. Daniels when a majority of the issue is out of his control...he cannot control the overall market and the health of the US economy...many factors outside the scope of Indiana played into the fact that these committed jobs have not been filled. I do not blame Daniels one bit...I blame those in the Fed that helped cause the current market situation.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Looks like an attempt to attack Gov. Daniels when a majority of the issue is out of his control...he cannot control the overall market and the health of the US economy...many factors outside the scope of Indiana played into the fact that these committed jobs have not been filled. I do not blame Daniels one bit...I blame those in the Fed that helped cause the current market situation.

I think most of the fire was not directed at Daniel's....

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    plus that dumb jerk of a senator from kentucky blocked all them people from getting their unemployement extentions. what a jerk. i feel real bad for people getting the shaft. the govt needs to start some federal building projects so we can put AMERICAN CITIZENS back to work. quit issuing these darn work visas when AMERICANS are out of jobs. start sending the foreigners back early.

Bunning was not stopping anything, he was trying to abide by the PayGo bill that was passed a short while back. He was wanting to take billions away from a giveaway program, Black Liquor, and apply that money [which did not exist in the first place] and use that to continue those payments, and not increase the Federal [your future paycheck] debt. And where should we build what? Spend a bunch of time here, Loren Data Corp's FedBizOpps / FBO Daily Archives and you will see billions of dollars worth of construction projects. Don't buy into something that you can't pay for, somewhere in the realm of common sense.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I watched Sen. Bunning on the floor of the Senate yesterday, defending his decision. He had a verbal altercation with Sen. Harry Reid about exactly what Tenring posted - this isn't budget neutral. He "hit" Harry about that saying that Harry has promised to promote budget neutral legislation and on his first opportunity to hold to his word, Harry does just the opposite.

The word "hypocritical" was tossed about many times.

Top Bottom