terrible haute
    millionmomspost_zpse04656e9.png

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    Wait wait, she thinks that she has more Moms supporting her than the NRA has members? She has 6700, even if she had a million.... there are 4.3 MILLION in the NRA. Nice try and all!

Danno6102

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2012
    Seeing as how she is from indiana, we should all post about 1am so she will likely be sleeping & won't be able to delete or ban anyone until at least 6am. Our posts get more exposure.

Anyone posting on any anti-gun site, I can not stress this enough, please be respectful, quote statistics & sources if you can & please do not belittle anyone. If you are friendly & polite, they will be more inclined to listen to you, rather than get pissed off at you & shut down their brain.

I posted this under the rock pic "& it's also not the solution to remove every rock from the playground or just remove the sharp ones because they look "evil"."

VeteranUSN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Wabash Valley
    This was the response I got to this question
    I hear you have been deleting posts and banning people that disagree with you. Any part of the Bill of Rights you do like?

Amie Royer This is not a community entitled "Let's Debate Gun Control". We are a group of moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, etc. who want change and have a specific goal in terms of the changes we want to see. We are not asking for anyone to debate these issues here, and you are unwelcome if that is your intent. If you want to express your views, create your own page, or write your government representatives. Anyone coming in here with the purpose of "trolling" just to try to create debate, is unwelcome. We do not need negativity or distraction. Additionally, if said people come in here and repeatedly post which equates to spamming, or display profanity, insults, or encourage the use of more guns, they rightly deserve to be banned. Again, if you want a place to have your pro-gun dialogue, form your own page and have it.

I know I'm a little late but didn't get on last night to follow up. This lady really grinds my gears especially after i was very respectful on the page and just posted some thoughts not even anything too drastic and was still banned.... I think it was because other women were agreeing with me. I pretty much just pointed out that if they ban firearms all they will do is create a blackmarket for them like the government has done with the war on drugs. The average law-abiding citizen will not be armed anymore and the crooks will be. Some people are just a waste of oxygen

elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Creating a web site to advocate the banning of firearms because you believe it will reduce the amount of times that firearms are used in crime.

Spending most of your time banning people who disagree with you only to find that this causes more people to post and disagree with you.

Not making the connection. Priceless

LFD102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Posted a response to her posting about changes made because of drunk drivers. I ask how it's any different since the car didn't kill anyone the driver did than guns don't kill people the people kill people and that may be we whole ban all items that could be used a s a weapon
    We'll see how long it takes me to be band

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    I know they are out there and probably always have been, but these people have absolutly no clue what they are actually against or even a remote clue how this is going to lessen the death rate. I ended up in discussion with a lady from canada that seems to be a leader of this bunch and the site founder seems to be following her post. The first reply back to me was I needed to step back reflect and do some soul inward reflection. Basically what has us in this mess, time out for children with some meds instead of disipline. Upon further discussion she was calling ar's machine guns. She in one breath says she only wants "assault guns" and in the next she says she doesn't know dick about firearms and to her it does not matter if it is a duck or a chicken in her post she just wants to get her point across so calling them machine guns is a good thing.
    They have created a little stumbling block we should poility as stated exercise on. The gentleman earlier that put a nice post on there that got pulled greated the problem, Some of her supporters did not agree with pulling and banning people that were there for educational or their opinion purpose. So now amy has agreed not to pull posts as long as they were freindly and not totally there for only stong pro gun movers wanting to derail her cause. This morning at least 25% that I saw maybe higher have posts questioning her rationalization or justification on an assault gun ban. So head on over and do some discreet questioning you know can only be answered to our advantage slipping some pro gun facts in along the way. They seem to be sticking and staying the past 12 hours.

Last edited:

MrBlue54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    LaPorte
    We all Love our Mother's, who for the most part put all the heart into everything they do. AND SOMETIMES the statistics are totally different than what their heart is telling them.
    I think this is the case.
    I recall hearing on the news last night that the number of assaults over the last 3-decades has held constant. Interesting.
    While I am agreement with everyone in the Great Country of OURS, that the event was tragic, there are a number of issues that can be addressed, that are not even related to the gun control.
    Just My Rant,
    MrBlue

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Here's another one from me based on a comment someone else made to my previous post. I suggest we all take screen prints and post them up here to show the types of things that are being deleted. Hopefully she comes to her senses, but I have a feeling we're arguing with a brick wall.

millionmomspost_zps347857ff.png

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    You may be, but you did a great deed in the process, shortly after your post got kicked a few questioned why which opened the door for some of us to follow thru.
    Good sacrifice !!!

Danno6102

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2012
    I have not been banned yet & I've respectfully posted a lot of pro-gun points this morning.

I have asked for some clarification on a couple of things they want to implement, but have not recieved those clarifications as of yet.

Top Bottom