Feb 12, 2011
    Indiana Multigun Series at South Central

August 8th, 2015 - South Central Gun Club
    RO Walkthru: 9:30am
    Shooters' Meeting: 10:00am
    Match starts immediately following shooters' meeting
    Stages: 6
    RULES: Indiana Multi-Gun Rules
    MATCH FEE: $25 Adult, $15 Juniors, Active Military, LEO. RO's and Friday set up crew FREE.

If you are an RO and can take a squad, or if you can help with set up Friday August 7th, PM or email me ahead of time. (kevinsr98@gmail.com)

Approximate Minimum Round count (if you don't miss):
    Rifle – 75
    Handgun - 75
    Birdshot – 60
    Slugs - 5

Maximum Rifle distance will be apx 100 yards.

There will be 6 fun and challenging stages. At least 2 stages will require all three guns. I'm planning on this being a fast paced match. Come on out and run and gun with us this Saturday.

Directions to the club can be found at southcentralgunclub.com
    Rules can be found at indianamultigun.com

NOTE: All matches at South Central are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. All guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. Long guns should remain bagged, or in a rack with an open action, and an "empty chamber indicator" (flag) in place. It is the shooter's responsibility to ensure that the muzzle of any gun is never pointed in an unsafe direction. You may only handle your gun only at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas. Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.​

Last edited:

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    Can't be there on Friday, but will come out early Sat. to help w/target placement. Can help RO if you don't get enough people.

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Hwy 58 off I65 is Closed.

Thanks for the reminder Max. My good friend Powder also let me know. Anyone coming south on I-65 would want to continue south to exit 55, take 11 south until 258(you'll be in Seymour). Then west to 135 (you'll go through Freetown) Then south about 3 miles to the range.

Last edited:

wva3470

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    When I left the range today, Kevin mentioned around 7:30-8. Kevin and Steve were tweaking the stages when I left.
    Should be a fun match.
    Bill

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    We had 39 shooters and great weather! Special thanks to all that helped. Bill, Charlie and Steve with set up. Kyle for handling the Kindles and for getting the scores up fast and Max for help with registration. It was good to see Vert and his little Verts too!

Also thank you to the shooters that stayed to tear down. Kindles worked great, no paper backup scoring next time. Next match September 12th.

Top Bottom