• ...and so much more!
  • Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I think that would be awesome.

As for the date, I think it was probably because it was the Saturday before the 18th, which was Paul Revere's Ride, and then the 19th, which was when the "shot heard round the world" was fired in Lexington to kick off the Revolution.:twocents:

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    If you notice at the end of the video it clearly states ingunowners.com!! Whoever is responsible for this video and march, we need to plan a REALLY LARGE meeting like this!!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I spotted a friend of mine in the video. Though I don't think he's an INGOer.
    The goatee'd guy with black cap, biker shirt and black pants.
    He plays in a band called Decline of Authority

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    As someone else stated this is an INGO event if I remember correctly. Also several people were wearing INGO hats. The guy in the black white and purple wind breaker with the long AR-15 was for sure wearing an INGO hat. As far as I know one hasn't been done in a while.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    That was me. It was a fun afternoon and a good amount of informative literature handed out. It was an INGO'er that printed up the materials. (sorry don't remember the name)

This was the second march I went to downtown. Savage Eagle put one together a couple of years ago.

The real problem with getting large crowds to attend as I see it is work days off,family schedule conflict, time of day,etc. all of them talked about with both of these events.

I would definately be up for another if one is organized in the future

As someone else stated this is an INGO event if I remember correctly. Also several people were wearing INGO hats. The guy in the black white and purple wind breaker with the long AR-15 was for sure wearing an INGO hat. As far as I know one hasn't been done in a while.

Top Bottom