• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    My name is Walt, and I own a new shop called Indiana Self Defense. We believe in Self Defense by the definition of preservation of life. This includes food, water, shelter, warmth and and personal protection. In other words we are a Preppers Shop. We carry everything from waterproof matches to water collection/filtration/storage and other emergency supplies including firearms (and yes we do transfers and special orders on hard to find guns). We are starting monthly meetings the first Thursday of every month starting September 6th 6pm until whenever it ends. I would like to expand that to a forum so we can include people who cannot make it to the meetings or want to share between meetings. Our goal is not to just supply peoples prepping supplies but to help, educate and share information.
    Thank You,
    Walt
    Indiana Self Defense
    8017 E. Washington St.
    Indianapolis, In 46219
    About one minute East of I465 X46 - Shopping center looks empty but we're here.
    317-534-0571
    sales@indianaselfdefense.com
    facebook.com/IndianaSelfDefense

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    So what exactly are you asking for? Without your answer to that question, I can only guess that you are wanting your own dedicated sub-forum on INGO. If that is the case, you will need to contact our Advertising Liaison, esrice, to find out those details.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom