• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Hey everyone.

Just wanted to point out that I had started a Survival based board a couple of years ago, but due to some hard times and financial troubles, I wasn't able to moderate it as well as I should have. Due to the times ahead, I decided it might be a prudent idea to revive the boards. I had no idea what was okay according to Fenway to post on the board, so I'm throwing this as an option.

I'm working on the aesthetics and hopefully moving it to a full fledged website at the first of the year. Drop by iffin' you would like to. Thanks in advance if you do!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was registered from before, but I hadn't visited in a long, long time. I'll go see if my userid and password are still valid.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I'm also taking the idea of the Mutual Support Groups and giving it it's own forum base so that people can openly discuss training and planning workshops, etc.

Come, populate, share.

BUT STILL POST ON INGO!!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm also taking the idea of the Mutual Support Groups and giving it it's own forum base so that people can openly discuss training and planning workshops, etc.

Come, populate, share.

BUT STILL POST ON INGO!!
    I am going to set up an event in Jonson county late January.The first one will be more a meet and greet. There may also be a class on canning(working on it any how).I will give 2 weeks notice or so on here.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I like the idea of joining a board about msg's the problem with most is they aren't near you (meaning people in general, no one specific). Justus and OP where are your boards central too?

Justus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    not in Indy
    I like the idea of joining a board about msg's the problem with most is they aren't near you (meaning people in general, no one specific). Justus and OP where are your boards central too?

Northern IN mostly, but there are international members posting.

Top Bottom