• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dfranks

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Hi everyone - I joined about 3 weeks ago and forgot to introduce myself. I live in Indianapolis but am originally from Mishawaka, sister city to South Bend. I've been married for nearly 27 years to the same girl :) We have 2 kids that are grown and on their own. I got out of firearms about 10 years ago or so but recently my wife expressed an interest in a self protection firearm so I thought it would be a great time to get back into it and teach her how to safely use a handgun.
    I will say from what I have seen on INGunOwners so far it looks like a great bunch of guy and girls.

dfranks

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Welcome :).

I'm in Indy as well, what firearms do you have (if you don't mind)?

When I got out of firearms 10years ago or so I sold everything I had. Back then I had a .25 pocket .38 .357 magnum .45 22 magnum rifle Rem 870 several holster etc. etc.

Right now I just have a Mossberg 500 shotgun and a 1910 Mauser Oberdorf 6.35 which belonged to my wife grandfather from WWII. Once I get enough posting I'm thinking about putting it up for sale or trade. I'm looking for possibly a Glock 19 or a Ruger SR9c but it appears to be a difficult time to locate those :) I'm hoping around spring time that maybe things might lighten up a little

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom