• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    As an individual that is why I have a gunbroker acct. as well as other national boards and forums, so that I can get the best price out of my gun. And sell it to someone that really wants it, and not just flip it for profit. I am not saying that I am against that, just that I can do it myself, and get the best price.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    From a Vendor's View Point

This was the first time for a Gun & Knife show at this location. That in it's self will make it difficult for most vendors. Plus it was on Mother's day weekend and we had very nice weather..... Three things going against it.

I know for fact that the promoter spent a considerable amount of money promoting this show....newspaper and radio. He did his job. :yesway:

It takes awhile in getting a "new" show established and if the public doesn't support it, it will not last.

The building is great and the location for me is awesome....only 20 minutes from home. I hope this show survives and becomes a regular event.

Some times you have to eat a little bologna before you get steak.

:twocents:

Last edited:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Tailblazer and I went to the show on Sat, we had a good time. Some prices were great some no so much. But it was a fun show to go to. Plus it was like 5 min from my house.

El T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Fishers
    I didn't make it out, but it will take a few more times for the show to get rolling.
    It at least gives you another venue to meet some like-minded folks.

Top Bottom