• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buchhaas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2017
    Vermillion County
    Does anyone know if someone with the older Indiana concealed carry permit needs to get one of those new ones with the stamp and etc. on it? Or is the older one i was issued still relevant?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    First off, before everyone else dogpiles on, it is neither a permit, nor is it strictly for CC. Indiana issues a License to Carry a Handgun (LTCH) and as long as you have a lifetime license, you're fine. No need to get one of the plastic versions unless you want it. BTW, the license allows for OC, as well as CC ;)

Frost49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Tim Buk 2
    The only reason I got a plastic one is because I never copied and laminated my original pink paper and it was getting destroyed by my wallet. I applied for a copy and they sent the plastic version.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Still have my laminated paper lifetime Larry.
    My wife will get the plastic card when I get her Larry this year.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have a copied and laminated "pink card", with no plans to replace it.

Kinda holding out for the upcoming Constitutional Carry.
    Yup, the pink paper is still in my wallet though I know I don't need it. Doesn't show up on my license, I had a policeman check it for me. So I carry the paper, laminated, in my wallet too. Hoping for Constitutional Carry and have lobbied my critters for this to pass already. Since I go to FL now and then to see my family I might go ahead and get the plastic one anyway eventually since the po=po in FL hassle the crud outta me with the pink paper and ask me where my plastic one is...I tell them to look on the paper and see it isn't expired and is good for life so why spend the money? But I still wonder as I am getting tired of the crap.

Top Bottom