• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    (I also posted in sporting forum to update may be in wrong location)

OK, wanted let everyone know - III Percent and myself are making this a reality, a dream come true - High Velocity Indoor Gun and Bow Range is coming together and we are continueing to move forward. Still going in along HYW 37 betwenn Juda and Bedford area, Business plan completed, GC contractor contacted, initial floor plan done, we have a facebook page getting started to let everyone know about the process.

This is what it is looking like hold your sites:

Bay 1 - 5 lanes, 100yds (thats correct 100 true yds), 360 degree target retriever which can input around 1000 programs can be run from the stall or the RSO, can fire upto a 50 BMG

Bay 2 - 10 lanes (may need more), 25 yds, 360 degree target system

Bay 3 - here you go 25 yds bow range with 3d

As III percent mention before will be set up to sell firearms, rent firearms, members and open to the public, will also be setting up classes for first time users and buyers, advanced classes, womens classes, NRA classes, classes for basic firearms Pistol and Rifle, safe handling storage etc. We are setting up for youth of all ages to get them off the computers and cell phones and show them the knowledge , skills, safety of firearms as well as Carbine nite, cowbot, bowling pin, poker shoot, womens nite, youth day and nite as well as youth competion.

Will be calling on individuals to see if they would like to instructors in there area of expertise as well as finding female instructors.

OK will keep you informed cont. to let us know what you think and any knew ideas.

Philosopy:
    After all, a store is just a store, a range is just a range, training is just training, bring them all together under one roof and you have accomplished a world class complex; a one of a kind, second to none industry leader

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I find no Juda. Is this actually Judah?

Help a northerner out.:D

This is great news. The more, the better. Much success to you and your range.
    Yeah...for us long time Lawrence county residents, it sounds like it'll be just south of the old pig farm. (They'll know what I'm talking about).

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Put it in terms I can understand, where will this be from the Salt Creek Brewery?:D

Oh...you mean what used to be my wife's Uncle Cot's old grocery store...North on old highway 37. If you get to Johnny Junxtions and that little evclave of homes of Monroe County refugees, that's where the pig farm used to be. :):

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Last edited:

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    OK left off the H, need to read before posting - Yes Judah, closer to Bedford, looking at land now and options some people think the land around here has a gold mine attached, but will find the perfect location. We do not want to stray to far off 37 but very open - I believe this is what the community needs even though I can go down the road to my grandmothers and shoot weapons all day.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'll be watching close. It's a bit of a drive for me, but still considered the neighborhood.

Sputter, do you have a regular (non-FB) website, mailing list, etc. for communication and updates on this?

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    bwframe, at this time we have a facebook page, High Velocity Indoor Gun and Bow Range and working on a regular web site. Meeting with the graphics guy this week, I will keep you updated, meet Wednesday with Lawrence county and city planning guy, seems like things are falling in place but I know there are hurdles to jump

Top Bottom