• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    bwframe, at this time we have a facebook page, High Velocity Indoor Gun and Bow Range and working on a regular web site. Meeting with the graphics guy this week, I will keep you updated, meet Wednesday with Lawrence county and city planning guy, seems like things are falling in place but I know there are hurdles to jump

I might be the last of the Facebook doubters, but I don't think so with their continual security issues. One way or another a potential customer and supporter. I'm subscribed to this thread, so I'll get updates here unless they are lost or buried. Your business is your biz, but IMHO a WWW presence is mandatory if you intend to be professional, (but I'm just a FB doubter.)

Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    So just a stones throw from the Starlite Drive-in?

Yes. Just south on old 37, 3-4 miles.....I'll be watching this as well...I have plenty of room to shoot on our farm....but since I live literally less than 5 minutes from Johnny's , it would be a good place to meet other shooters and have some fun. Seems like there are lots of us in the immediate area...I know a couple but not all of you....

Also, so, good luck with the property search...as stated before land is not cheap, anywhere. Anymore...a bit off the highway may save you some $$$ but I wouldn't hold my breath :(

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Have a link to their facebook page??

Well the OP hasn't posted on INGO in 5 months. :dunno: They never did give a Facebook link (unless I missed it :fogey:,) only referred to it.

:shady: Googling the company name turned up some results though:

https://www.facebook.com/highvelocityrange
    Dunno whether the OP listened to the WWW presence suggestion or just decided on their own it was a good business idea to have such?
    Retail - High Velocity Indoor Gun and Bow Range

Maybe they'll come back and post with us again for :ingo: following and promotion, but it appears as though they are now looking for a spring 2016 opening?

Top Bottom