• ...and so much more!
  • marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    There is a special benefit Defense Pistol Match scheduled for Saturday, March 27th at 9:30 AM on the indoor range. All the proceeds will be donated to long time member and the head of the club’s Pistol Division, Jeremy Van Gieson.

Last year, Jeremy’s 10 year old daughter, Violet, became infected with a virus that attacked a bone in her leg. Violet has endured numerous surgeries to fight the infection and restore the damaged bone however the doctors came to the conclusion that the damage could not be repaired and amputation was the only option. Just last week, Violet underwent surgery #12 & 13 to combat infection from the amputation. To say that Violet is a true warrior is an understatement!!!

As everyone can imagine, the hardship that all of these surgeries and hospitalizations has caused Jeremy and his family is tremendous so we are trying to help with the expenses associated with her treatment and recovery the best way we can.

Match Details:

The match is open to members and the public and will take place on the indoor range.

Registration and check-in will begin at 8:30 AM.

The Safety Briefing starts at 9:15.

The Match will begin at 9:30

The match fee is $15, but feel free to donate more if you can.

This will be an IDPA style defensive pistol match with 4 courses of fire with round count of approximately 75.

In order to participate in the match you will need a centerfire pistol, a holster, 2 magazine pouches and 3 magazines. (For safety reasons, NO shoulder holsters, cross-draw, appendix, or other exotic holsters)

Please register on PractiScore if you plan to shoot, it will speed up the check-in process and give us an idea how many shooters will be joining us.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    What club is it under on PractiScore?
    I am only seeing rimfire matches under MCRC, granted I am terrible with PS.
    There was a link in the opening post that appears to be dead. I'm not sure what happened. If you want to shoot show up at 8:30. I'll post here if there is any change. I was just looking at the squads before I my last post.

The match was not under the usual MCRC listing.

You aren't terrible with Practiscore, Practiscore is awful.

Top Bottom