• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Matt is a good guy too, I would definitely check out his other videos. He has some amazing stuff

SpartanYeti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2022
    Osceola, IN 46561, USA
    Sure wish I had a personal indoor gun range at my house. If I'm lucky one day I'll have a house with some acreage so I can set up an outdoor gun range. Until then I'll have to live through my friends who have outdoor ranges.

Hopefully in a year or to the housing prices will com down to reality. It quite ridiculous what houses are going for vs. what they are actually worth.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Very impressive range.

What's not so impressive...he is a terrible shot.
    I count 13 rounds fired at the target with the police lights on and only 6 hits. (approx. 2:06 mins)
    Maybe there was some editing or some other issue we are not privy too?

6hits.PNG

But that collection…day-um!

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When I was a kid I knew some several people in the city who shot .22 rimfire in the basement. Usually it was tied to trying to get a scout badge. The "bullet trap" was layers of whatever wood they had, usually spiked to a stack of Rail road ties.
    Air quality attempts were a house fan hung with coat hanger wire in front of an opened window or the old coal chute door. That was the same "ventilation" used when spray painting model airplanes and bicycles. An OSHA inspector would have a coronary on the spot, but we thought nothing about it.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    When I was a kid I knew some several people in the city who shot .22 rimfire in the basement. Usually it was tied to trying to get a scout badge. The "bullet trap" was layers of whatever wood they had, usually spiked to a stack of Rail road ties.
    Air quality attempts were a house fan hung with coat hanger wire in front of an opened window or the old coal chute door. That was the same "ventilation" used when spray painting model airplanes and bicycles. An OSHA inspector would have a coronary on the spot, but we thought nothing about it.
    Ah the good old days!

Top Bottom