• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VTDad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2014
    Terre Haute
    Looks like fun I'll hustle there after work for the 3rd flight. It would be a sad day driving from Illinois I didn't make it early enough to register before it fills up.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Looks like fun I'll hustle there after work for the 3rd flight. It would be a sad day driving from Illinois I didn't make it early enough to register before it fills up.

I would not be too worried about the 3rd flight. If the first two flights are full that is one more shooter than last time. I plan to shoot the third flight so there will be one.

The only overflow we can do is the third flight. The first two flights are limited to 20 shooters as posted 2 weeks ago. No exceptions.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You guys keep this going strong please. I have another commitment this evening, but I hope to get to one of these soon. :yesway:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    https://practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=4401e7d4-6b1a-4bd2-9cc7-7b8bc29cc8f8

Thanks to all who came out and shot. It was a long night and there is some planning, thinking and tweaking that needs to happen. 3 flights did not and will not happen. I am going to go through the sheets everyone filled out. I am going to look at match results and numbers and I am going to talk with Joe at Parabellum. I will get this somewhat more streamlined and make it smoother. The resetting help really was very good and it moved ok. I just greatly overestimated out ability to reset. It was a math problem to be solved and I am not good at those. Rhino will probably make some crack about algebra.

Look for the match announcement for the next one soon.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Thanks Coach and Parabellum I had a great time. Too much fun to be this close to home :)

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Yes, thanks Coach and crew. This was a good time. We had significantly more shooters than last time, double the round count and I think maybe one scorer/tablet tablet having to go all the way across the range may have got us a little bit (my cold-medication-induced theory, anyway :40oz:). We still burned probably 4x as much ammo in only 1+ hour more total range time, so it was a good effort.

Best match idea I've seen in a long time. If you had to tweak the format a bit to keep this going, I'm ok with it & pretty sure others will be too.

Last edited:

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Well done Coach, Parabellum and crew.
    No doubt the numbers will get sorted and adjustments made accordingly.

[video=youtube_share;PrmjACJSS4I]http://youtu.be/PrmjACJSS4I[/video]

Terrible game plan on Stage 2.

Top Bottom