• ...and so much more!
  • Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    I’m the can guy. I wasn’t sweating it. See you In January!
    I love threads like this on INGO!
    It is like the missed connections section on Craigslist!
    I am sure there are members on here that I interact with every week in real life, just never make the connection to INGO since I don’t post much.
    I hope to make it to the fairgrounds tomorrow afternoon for a little bit of people watching and maybe find something I don’t really need.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Thank you to Kelly. I go to hang out after stimulating the economy although I did get some screaming deals.

Rested my Chester/Festus leg (my adductor is en fuego), sorted my stuff and caught up on gossip. I tried to cover for Kelly so he could walk the show but he was dedicated.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the 1500. So big story! Silence Suzanne’s perps ain’t here. I got trolling to do you know.

Also, must find @woody131

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Great show. Scored some screaming deals on hard to find mags (ZIG 365 15 rds), also a like NIB Colt M6951, and an Aimpoint Comp5 with mount (fantastic deal, deal of the show), couple of peanut butters (EPMs), Troy BUIS, frangible ammo, and knives, a Boker, a Kershaw (that slide knife) and a Partial Immunity (could not stop laughing at the name) Benchmade and a couple of Honey Badger knives.

Great show, great deals, everyone who says "ain't no gud dealz" are missing out, at least get out and enjoy the Mercatus! Ok, "enjoy" is a little strong.

Indhawkeye

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2018
    Zionsville

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Great show. Scored some screaming deals on hard to find mags (ZIG 365 15 rds), also a like NIB Colt M6951, and an Aimpoint Comp5 with mount (fantastic deal, deal of the show), couple of peanut butters (EPMs), Troy BUIS, frangible ammo, and knives, a Boker, a Kershaw (that slide knife) and a Partial Immunity (could not stop laughing at the name) Benchmade and a couple of Honey Badger knives.

Great show, great deals, everyone who says "ain't no gud dealz" are missing out, at least get out and enjoy the Mercatus! Ok, "enjoy" is a little strong.

There were some deals for sure, I heard a lot of vendors selling 3/4 of their inventory I like to give a shout to Tony’s Customs for having top notch surplus goodies, most of their goodies are Colt, Fn, Stag, DPMS, USGI surplus. I got a steal on some Colt side sling mounts, ext brake for my R4 SOCOM, kak panels all for 1/2 the cost of online retail.
    I stopped by Jwalk custom holsters and had a real nice leather/kydex holster made for an M9A2 with a light. Most quotes I had gotten for wanted was near the 100-200$ mark and a 2-6 week wait.
    He done it in 1 hour and at 75$!$!.

Also made a deal on an OKC3S, tis darn near mint which is not too typical of the bring back non commercial USMC bayos these days, they are either left there or brought back trashed.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Is it any better today?
    It was when I got here, but that was around 830. There are still multiple things going out here but not as many as yesterday. The parking Director people seem to have their stuff together pretty good, but they have some roads blocked.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So is it worth going this late?
    Like many things in life, it depends. This afternoon there will be bulk, ammo, deal, people, and you can play spot the straw purchase.

FYI, I’m using talk to text out here and it’s dropping commas and strange words everywhere. And strange words everywhere.

I’m kind of bored right now, so stop by and say hello if you’re here.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Now this is getting interesting… I think there’s a guy there, talking himself into handcuffs.

Edit:
    Sadly, he was not cuffed in stuffed. I think you be if you would’ve raised his voice anymore he would’ve been.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hipsters!!

See a dude in a Travis Kelsey jersey. Looking at him his playlist looks more like mine than a Swiftie.

Top Bottom