• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's almost 2023 INGO! The next Indy 1500 begins next Friday. This show will be in the South Pavilion (east side of the fairgrounds on 38th Street.)

As usual I'll be working the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth. I have Friday the 6th projected as leave so I should be there at least one day, maybe two.

If you're there, stop by the booth and say hi, I'll bump the thread with your visit. It's always good meeting INGOers in the wild.

I'll post the locations of landmarks inside the building: the Revolver Tactical big bomb sign, Custom Dog Tags, the guy with a bazzilion targets, the snack bar, and of course the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth.

Who will be at the 1500? SPAM can Mom? The Man from Glad? 1911 lanyard carry dude? Harley Quinn? (NOT a Margot Robbie sighting!) Goths? Flock of Seagulls? Kill a commie guy with Kalashnikov guy? The cast of The Hills have Eyes? The extras from The Walking Dead? The last show we didn't have an appearance by the "it's your fault there's a primer shortage" guy. That guy is always a ray of sunshine.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I may or may not be by. Haven't been to a gun show in a long time but not entirely sure I'm missing anything either.
    Whether it's of value to pay $25 before getting to @MadMan66 and others (Po-Po who make sure the unloaded firearms don't contain bullets) is questionable, I will admit that. Stout Field or Tipton for $5-$6 and free parking look a lot better from that standpoint.

I work the NRA booth because I enjoy it. If I didn't, I wouldn't project 7 days of leave to work the 1500s and the Deer, Turkey and Waterfowl Expo on Fridays (Thursday and Friday for DT&WE.)

FYI... I will be comparing and contrasting the 1500 and the DTWE again this year. Why? Because I like doing it and want to share with the rest of INGO. :lmfao:

Of course if you want the "full gunshow experience"... where else can you see Flock of Seagulls buying a Samurai Sword, 1911 Lanyard Carry Dude, and Spam Can Mom all in the same location?

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    I will be lurking for rarer ak goodies while scanning the tables like a Terminator
    ….as always!

Kill a Commie is out west, don’t think he will make it to this one.

Say hello!
    Kalashnikov Guy

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    I may or may not be by. Haven't been to a gun show in a long time but not entirely sure I'm missing anything either.
    Somethin to do if ya have a lil money to spend.

Money Talks 100%
    There isn’t anything I need either, I lurk to find gems really. I know current price trends on just about everything i’m into so it’s hard to get bent over or spend cash on something that is significantly cheaper somewhere else.

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    If all goes as planned I look forward to heading down Saturday with my two boys. They learned at an early age that the Indy 1500 is the best place ever for beautiful women & cheap ammo:lmfao:!

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I would like to go, but I don't think I'll be able to swing it. Between tax season gearing up and basketball practices we've got a busy Saturday.
    Alas, I'll have to keep my $25 and buy some reasonably priced ammo around Hendricks.

Top Bottom