• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Why do so many people "diss" the 1500? Is it jealousy that they can't go because of their OCD/"issues"? If so... get over it. It gets old.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    We got there right after they opened this morning, wasn't even a line.

Didn't get a gun, but I did score a nice knife and a bunch of odds-n-ends kind of stuff (and the requisite kangaroo jerky).

My son bought me an INGO shirt, and I also got a couple of INGO stickers and a chamber flag. I didn't buy any, but ammo prices seemed to be generally pretty reasonable. Best time I've had at the 1500 in years.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We got there right after they opened this morning, wasn't even a line.

Didn't get a gun, but I did score a nice knife and a bunch of odds-n-ends kind of stuff (and the requisite kangaroo jerky).

My son bought me an INGO shirt, and I also got a couple of INGO stickers and a chamber flag. I didn't buy any, but ammo prices seemed to be generally pretty reasonable. Best time I've had at the 1500 in years.

Today??

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    We hit the INGO booth early and got our stuff, then a little while later I was pretty sure I saw you there, but by the time I made my way back to that end, you were gone.

I figured you were off :shady: somewhere.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I made my 1500 appearance yesterday after work. Didn't buy any guns but picked up quite a few odds and ends. I noticed a couple guys coughing a bit but nothing more than usual.
    Only gun that I have been thinking about was there in a variety of prices. Both the wife and I carry XDs in 9mm. I've kinda been wanting one in .45 with the 4.0 barrel and two-tone finish. No real reason, just want! When the urge gets too strong, I'll probably swing by to see Bob over at Plainfield.
    Pretty decent show, no line when I got there and lucked out with parking front row right across 38th street.

Matt

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    In all the years of going to the 1500 I've never gotten even a sniffle from there.
    The 1500 is a good show as long as you know what you going for. There are a lot of good deals if you look for them.

Bob

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    It's 15-20 days a year we get to look down our noses at gun owner stereotypes. The other 340 + days are for *****ing about the left perpetuating those same stereotypes.

Top Bottom