• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drifter197

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    s/w indy
    hi point 9mm carbine, .22 marlin model 60, red dot scope for hipoint? and ammo for both. going by myself this time. i took my 14 year old last time after about an hour he want to go and i was tired (worked til 6 am then to show) only got half way.

Avi8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Deep South
    Well I was gonna go, unfortunately I am in Mississippi for Air Force pilot training. I did want to purchase some INGO swag, but since I can't I would like to ask a favor to anyone. If they wouldn't mind picking me up some supplies, I would gladly pay for it, plus shipping, plus a little extra for your time and effort. The items I am looking for is mainly patches(to put on the flight suit and hats. Preferably the small approx. 2" x 1" patch I have seen. Plus some of the bigger patches and stickers for my hat and flight helmet. Want to represent INGO heavily down here(a lot of firearm users in pilot training). If anyone is interested, feel free to send me a PM. If not, no big deal.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Well I was gonna go, unfortunately I am in Mississippi for Air Force pilot training. I did want to purchase some INGO swag, but since I can't I would like to ask a favor to anyone. If they wouldn't mind picking me up some supplies, I would gladly pay for it, plus shipping, plus a little extra for your time and effort. The items I am looking for is mainly patches(to put on the flight suit and hats. Preferably the small approx. 2" x 1" patch I have seen. Plus some of the bigger patches and stickers for my hat and flight helmet. Want to represent INGO heavily down here(a lot of firearm users in pilot training). If anyone is interested, feel free to send me a PM. If not, no big deal.

Are you in Biloxi? My son just finished tech school and is now in ND.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I will be looking HARD to find a S&W 1911Sc E series bobtail to fondle. That will determine whether I follow up on my desire to own one or not.

On edit: Oh...and a left handed holster for a S&W model 66 4" that I just learned may be coming my way (my father may be giving his to me). Only stipulation is that it stays in the family.

Mosin-Me-Nagant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    10/22 magazines
    7.62x54R
    Maybe another Mosin. My stock looks great, but the barrel was a bit pitted after I got all the cosmocrud out of it. I couldn't tell when I bought it.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    huh, I swore I looked at the 1500 website a couple months back and the June show was later in the month. Looks like Im missing this one.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Not really sure. It's my birthday so I was thinking maybe an AR. Otherwise some more ammo, some Bobcat steel and whatever else trips my fancy. I am planning on bringing some pink INGO stickers for the INGO table to give away to the ladies. I may bring some other stickers for INGO to sell. I can only be there Friday as I work weekends.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom