• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, finally got by and stopped in at this place. My fiance works just down the street and we needed to go pick up her check. The range is very nice. Smaller than I'd expected, but still quite nice. Rates were decent, but not great. We paid $10 each to be on the same lane during their lunch time special, which is half price. Most places only charge half for the 2nd shooter, or some charge an extra $5. Anyway, not a huge deal. We had a good time and the staff were friendly. The range officer gave my fiance some tips that helped her out and we talked to the owner, Rick, for a while and he was very personable and nice to speak with. Overall I'd recommend them if you're on that side of town looking to shoot.

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    We paid $10 each to be on the same lane during their lunch time special, which is half price. Most places only charge half for the 2nd shooter, or some charge an extra $5. Anyway, not a huge deal.

Bring that up next time you're in and I'll talk to my boss about that. Not 100% sure, but I think the second shooter should have been half price as well and the software just didn't have the button to make that happen.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That was me. :)

Thanks for your help. It was nice getting in and checking the place out. Everyone was definitely very helpful and friendly. If and when we make it back in I'll be sure to mention the second shooter half price issue, or at least watch the receipt better.

Top Bottom