• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Of course they did. That was part of the deal when building a new stadium. (C'mon, you don't really think it wasn't already decided, do you?)

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have a question that I haven't been able to have answered yet. I know the SB is supposed to be a neutral field. What happens if the team from the city hosting it makes it to the SB that year? Is there a back-up city choice? I mean what if the Colts go to the SB in 2012? Would it still be here?

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I have a question that I haven't been able to have answered yet. I know the SB is supposed to be a neutral field. What happens if the team from the city hosting it makes it to the SB that year? Is there a back-up city choice? I mean what if the Colts go to the SB in 2012? Would it still be here?

Not that it really answers the question, but it appears to be unprecedented:
    WikiAnswers - Has any city ever hosted a Super Bowl and had their home team play in the same year

I remember talking about this with my local Colts guru last year when we were hoping to get the 2011 bid, though, and she said it would still be hosted in the same city.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Yawn away, but I'm pretty happy about it!

Man, you just can excite some rhinos.
    I suppose that's good, though.

Top Bottom