• ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    INDIANAPOLIS GUN & KNIFE SHOW

Location: National Guard Armory- 3912 W. Minnesota (Corner of Holt Road & Minnesota Street)

APRIL 28th SAT. 8:00am - 5:00pm
    APRIL 29th SUN. 9:00 am - 3:00pm

Admission: $6
    Free Parking

PROMOTER: TRI-STATE

Knife Lady and I will be there with our blades! :rockwoot:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I haven't been in probably 15 years. Last time I went there was nothing but old junk, antiques, etc. Nothing like the 1500. I might come by and take a gander since it's only $6 if I can make the time. Maybe find a new home defense shotty.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think I'll probably try and make it. It's not the 1500, but the last one was my first Tri-State show, and I managed to sell a pistol and buy a very nice Yugo Mauser with the proceeds. :yesway:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the heads-up. I hope to make it if I can put together the six bucks. I'm broke until the first of the month.

I have always enjoyed going and just browsing this Gun Show. But, I haven't found anything that I could not live without for many years.

Vv

jwhites4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Does anyone know if this is a "carry friendly" show? I know many are not due to the people wanting to size their gun to holsters and other accessories. Not really wanting to be anywhere in Indy unarmed.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Not being a fan of plastic guns,I like the Holt Rd. show a lot better than the 1500.The more antiques the better. Anyone who so desires should carry concealed.Who is gonna know?

drifter197

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    s/w indy
    i'll be there about 10 am saturday. i hope to meet some of the members and pick up a hi-point 9mm carbine at show for 15yr old my son (his chose not mine:dunno:). i got him started shooting about 2 months ago and he loves it wants to go every week.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Does anyone know if this is a "carry friendly" show? I know many are not due to the people wanting to size their gun to holsters and other accessories. Not really wanting to be anywhere in Indy unarmed.

Been a while back, but if there's a guard at the gate then it's a no-no to carry or even have in your vehicle. Gomer @ the gate would not let me enter with my carry locked in my glove box, of course this was more than a couple of years ago so I don't what it's like now.

National Guard Armory, there grounds there rules.

Top Bottom