• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was quite impressed for a first timer too and will get more out of the show next time.

After hearing all the dire consequences of hosting the NRA beforehand were there any safety issues at all with all those gun nuts with guns in one place???

Only a few anti-gunners hurt their backs, by getting bent outta shape.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    It was great. And it fits perfectly with the City. When you think about some of the "other" high profile events the City hosts, and the level of Police State presence needed to keep those attendees from killing each other...the contrast couldn't have been more stark. It's a great match for Indy.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Gee, that's too bad. Uh, for Watts and her cronies! :lmfao:

Sorry, but I respectfully disagree with holding the NRA Convention in Indianapolis (though, I like that it's coming back in the not-too-distant future).
    They should hold it in Chicago, and REALLY stick their thumb in the eyes of the libtards! :rofl:

Really, great news! :thumbsup:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Sorry, but I respectfully disagree with holding the NRA Convention in Indianapolis (though, I like that it's coming back in the not-too-distant future).
    They should hold it in Chicago, and REALLY stick their thumb in the eyes of the libtards! :rofl:

It would just give a bunch of revenue to Chicago and the attendees would have to go in unarmed. I don't see the upside. Let any interested Chicagoans make the trip to Indy.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    It would just give a bunch of revenue to Chicago and the attendees would have to go in unarmed. I don't see the upside. Let any interested Chicagoans make the trip to Indy.
    I have heard where they are holding it this year you cannot carry. I haven't looked myself yet but I'm considering going.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Well, if I'm still in Indy by '19 I should go to that one since I missed last year's show.

The great part about Indy is we're only a few hours from anywhere which I believe helps draw a crowd.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Indy is a really good choice for NRA. For one thing, it looks a lot better to have a convention at a location where carrying isn't prohibited.

Shannon Watts will need to get busy and put on a better show this time.
    Yeah, screw Shannon Watts. Glad to hear Indy gets the nod, for the show, again!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I've signed up again to be a volunteer. I had a blast safety inspecting all those firearms at the last NRAAM.

Top Bottom