• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    For all you that live in Indy the NRA will be having the Friends of the NRA banquet on Feb.15. Lots of guns and merchandise to be had. They are also giving away a Johnson Safe as the grand prize. Come out meet some friendly people with hopes of winning guns.

For tickets

https://www.friendsofnra.org/EventDetails.aspx?eid=14050&sid=15

For the merchandise package

Friends of NRA - Standard Merchandise Package

South Indy FNRA Partial list of firearms available as prizes for the bucket drawings (ticket games) or cash games:
    Colt Gov .45 + Colt Mustang (as a package)*; Remington 887; Taurus 905 Revolver in 9mm; Diamond Back AR; Henry Golden Boy .22 Mag*; Auto Ordinance .45 WWII; Savage Axis .22-250; Springfield M1A; Auto Ordinance M1 Carbine; Auto Ordinance Thompson; S&W M&P 15 AR; Taurus TCP w/ pink frame .380; Kimber Ultra Carry II .45; Stevens 510 O/U 410; S&W Bodyguard .380; Kel Tek 9mm; DPMS AR10; Legacy MK22 .22; Benelli Nova 12ga; Kel TEk PMR30 .22 mag; Henry Big Boy .44 mag – the * means that firearm will be in the live auction.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is this for Indy residents only?

Not at all, anyone is welcome. the standard dinner tickets are 40.00 and they will have multiple raffles and games to win guns. For 100.00 you will receive a ticket pack that contains a chance to win the Johnson safe and lots of tickets for the merchandise.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've never been to one. But a buddy and I are going to be attending this one...noobies...LOL

Just out of curiosity, how much do raffle tix cost?

100.00 gets you dinner and pack of tickets for guns and merchandise with chance to win Johnson safe. Or you can pay 40.00 for dinner and come to play the different games to win certain guns. Some of the games in the past have been dice rolls, bullet pulls, darts etc. No doubt it will be a GREAT time.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    100.00 gets you dinner and pack of tickets for guns and merchandise with chance to win Johnson safe. Or you can pay 40.00 for dinner and come to play the different games to win certain guns. Some of the games in the past have been dice rolls, bullet pulls, darts etc. No doubt it will be a GREAT time.
    Wait, I bought two tickets online at $40 each and I don't get a chance at winning ALL the guns my buddies are telling me about. One even won 3 guns (one was an AR) at the Knob Creek gathering last fall.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Can I purchase more tickets when I get there for the chance to win any gun plus I plan on spending more money on the games?

Volt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Southport
    I assume that I can purchase the merchandise tickets at the dinner? I see no option to pay it up front from your link.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Like was already said, there is not a way with the link to get the $100 ticket. So do you pay $60 at the dinner or do you pay a $100 at the dinner?

Volt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Southport
    Thanks dubsac! Just ordered tickets for my girlfriend and I and looking forward to having some fun with fellow Ingo'ers and supporting the NRA.

Say my name! Lol

str8reiter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2010
    Can I purchase more tickets when I get there for the chance to win any gun plus I plan on spending more money on the games?

Yes. I am on the committee. We will sell raffle ticket books all night. For every $100 raffle ticket book you buy, we will throw in a chance for the Safe.

Top Bottom