• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Indy Tax dollars spent in illegal manner?
    Indy Tax Dollars Wasted Yep. The Nation of Islam provides security services to the City and to Indianapolis Public Schools. A company called Nation One Security LLC with the same mailing address as the Nation of Islam's mosque at 2248 E. 38th Street is a minority contractor. Same phone number same address. It is run right out of the Mosque.

Look it up on Indy gov. Nation One Security is an accepted minority contractor even though they are not in compliance with their business entity reports with the Secretary of State. Those same guys that wear the bow ties and preach the white devil and racial separation and hatred of Jews and homosexuals is paid at the rate of approx. 13 bucks an hour to watch and provide the security for the children of the city.

I'm calling bulls*it on this one. How about I get a contractor with Rebel Flags on their trucks and hire a bunch of Kluxers to provide "security"? Think Andre and his posse would get them a contract? Didn't think so.

Somebody tell me how this is different. Please. When speaking with the purchasing agent of IPS I was told that they can't discriminate based on religion. Last I checked the Koran didn't promote hatred nor did the Bible nor did the Talmud nor did the Bagavad Ghita or any other relgious text. This is racial chicanery plain and simple.

Indy is becoming little Chicago. Sickening.

I have nothing against Islam but radical Islam such as preached by Brother Nuri and his thugs has no place receiving our tax dollars. The contracts provided by IPS subsidizes their seperate school and pays the light bills and utility costs of the Mosque. Even though when you look for 2248 E. 38th Street the address doesn't exist per the assessor but it does per Google.

Go ahead and hate who you want. I don't care. Just don't subsidize it with my money. Thoughts?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thoughts?

Yes. Please stop posting the same thread over and over with different titles. The titles aren't the problem.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...es_forum_tips_please_read_before_posting.html
    5) Religious and racially based threads of any nature are not allowed on INGunOwners.com.
    All Indiana Gun Owners should feel comfortable on this forum no matter their race, religion or color. Everyone is welcome here on INGO and should feel comfortable being associated with this site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom