• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PMPORTER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Third time I have been to I.T.P. and man these guys are great ! They always take time no matter how busy to help you, don't leave you standing there looking like a dummy. They will answer any questions and after leaving I always feel like Damn thats how its done ! So to the guys that work there Thank you and GREAT JOB ! Oh yea they had .223 and picked up a stripped lower :D Don't get me wrong I still love Bradis, but these guys will surely get more of my money !

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    I finally went to their range today and it was so hot, I was getting sweat in my eyes in the first 5 minutes. The ventilation is so poor (stagnant), the smoke got so thick I had to stop shooting for a few seconds for it to clear to see the target. I'm sure it will be better the colder months, but it's the first day of summer and was not pleasant.

I like that they have all those rental guns, but now I'm not sure if I could actually concentrate on evaluating the gun in that environment.

Disappointed :(

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    These guys are always great...

As for the range, djhuckle... I went there all the time in the cooler/moderate seasons and it's fine. But yes, when it's hot outside... it gets hot in there too.

At the end of the day, ITP started as and will always be a great place for purchasing firearms and the like.
    Having the range won't make or break my business with them; it's just a convenience to have it there if you frequent their shop.

Five Rock Woot Salute for ITP :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Top Bottom