• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Looking for an inexpensive 22 rifle barrel. Doesn't matter if it's short, long, or long rifle, as it'll be cut back and rechambered.

I missed out on a few cheap ones on ebay (around 20 dollars shipped), so I'm hoping someone has one laying in the scrap pile they'd be willing to get rid of.

It'd also need to be shipped to TN (37760), as that's where I'm currently at for work.

Thanks in advance,
    -Devon

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Looking for an inexpensive 22 rifle barrel. Doesn't matter if it's short, long, or long rifle, as it'll be cut back and rechambered.

I missed out on a few cheap ones on ebay (around 20 dollars shipped), so I'm hoping someone has one laying in the scrap pile they'd be willing to get rid of.

It'd also need to be shipped to TN (37760), as that's where I'm currently at for work.

Thanks in advance,
    -Devon

I have a Ruger 10/22 barrel. It's the standard carbine barrel. Has no rust, but some pitting on 2 spots on the exterior. Not so much that it couldn't be sanded out, and re-blued. Bore looks good, tho. Crown is also good.

I can e-mail you a few pics, if interested. Barrel OAL is 18.5"
    Blued steel. $22, shipped......LMK via PM here. Send your E-mail address for pics.

alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Haha, just answered your PM. That'd actually work great for my uses. I'll shoot you another PM for your payment info. Thanks a bunch.

Top Bottom