• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey, Andy... Aren't you a train guy... My brother isn't doing anything tomorrow, he could probably tell everyone he is you and get you out of there for the day...

You'll have to get some tattoo work done to complete the lie but... you would get a day off...

Oh, that should have all been in purple shouldn't it......

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Good thing this shoot is in Indiana. I don't think it's legal to transport anything this delicious across state lines.

IMG-20110910-00025.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just got a call from work... I may not be able to make it tomorrow afterall :xmad:. Still got a few tricks up my sleeve to try, so not sure yet. I'd guesstimate the odds at a 65/35 chance that I won't be able to attend. The Sig hasn't arrived yet either, Nothing ever goes according to plans:rolleyes:.

But but but I am bringing cigars and was looking forward to having a smoke with you . . . its been way to long!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    But but but I am bringing cigars and was looking forward to having a smoke with you . . . its been way to long!

It feels like ages, lol. I've got something for you too. I've got one more viable option, I won't know until the am though. Ghost texted me last night to ask if I was still alive... I am. What sucks is waiting to know till the last minute I can't even load my car till the am.

If I was a conductor I would have your brother cover for me Joe, but to many bosses in the office to get away with that.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OK here is what I am bringing . . . in addition to whatever is on my hip.

AR15 pattern rifles:
    Blue = 9mm Carbine w/Bushnell red dot
    Purple = 5.56 w/Bushnell Holographic sight
    Yellow = 6.5 Grendel w/Bushnell laser rangefinding 4x-to-12x scope

Pocket Pistols (380acp): (Left to Right)
    Ruger LCP
    Kel Tec P3at

1911 type pistols: (Left to Right)
    Detonics Combat Master 9mm
    New Detonics Combat Master Series II 45acp
    Detonics Combat Master 38 Super

1IMG_2012.jpg

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    OK here is what I am bringing . . . in addition to whatever is on my hip.

AR15 pattern rifles:
    Blue = 9mm Carbine w/Bushnell red dot
    Purple = 5.56 w/Bushnell Holographic sight
    Yellow = 6.5 Grendel w/Bushnell laser rangefinding 4x-to-12x scope

Pocket Pistols (380acp): (Left to Right)
    Ruger LCP
    Kel Tec P3at

1911 type pistols: (Left to Right)
    Detonics Combat Master 9mm
    New Detonics Combat Master Series II 45acp
    Detonics Combat Master 38 Super

1IMG_2012.jpg

Does that scope work like the burris eliminator?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh Andy you are almost going to be as GB who has missed the majority of this year. :( I was hoping to get some video of some more screamers with your big revolver. :laugh:

@ALL
    With Andy being iffy that leaves us questionable on drinks. I'll be bring 2 gallons of the "sarcasm" kool-aid as well as room temp case of bottle water.
    Right now we have no other drinks coming.

@Melensdad
    Updated the list (soon) to reflect your gear. BTW Mayor of NYC would NOT approve of those colors on your ARs.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Andy, my brothers have been switchmen, conductors, car maintenance, and the one is a yardmaster now, plus my dad has worked every job on the railroad five times over and is retired now so he would love to have something to do...

soooo.... by the way it wasn't joe, its GB here...

That meat looks mighty fine... I think I can smell it here after seeing the pic's you must live real close...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI

I bought 2 more packs of hamburger buns (16 more) + another jar of relish just in case.
    Also six 7/16" - 4'x8' plywoods have been loaded into the van. $37.17 was the total.

jsheets1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Portage NWI
    I will be able to make it tomorrow! Jedi I would be happy to bring some drinks. I will grab the cooler some ice and some soft drinks. I will be bringing my buddy with me. Collectively we will have a Makarov, xd9, sigma9, ak47, k31 swiss, ar15 5.56, 30 carbine, hi-point 9mm carbine, maybe a few other things as well. See ya all there!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey if someone has a 45 caliber bore snake long enough to go through a 16 inch barrel I would appreciate you bringing it.... If not we'll just lob a couple rounds through it... LOL

Jedi, plus 1 and my wife and I will be in attendance... Got the kid to comeout and drag stuff back and forth from the car..... it's h.... getting old...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I will be able to make it tomorrow! Jedi I would be happy to bring some drinks. I will grab the cooler some ice and some soft drinks. I will be bringing my buddy with me. Collectively we will have a Makarov, xd9, sigma9, ak47, k31 swiss, ar15 5.56, 30 carbine, hi-point 9mm carbine, maybe a few other things as well. See ya all there!
    :rockwoot: Thank you!
    I'm going offline & won't be updating the OP any further. See you all tomorrow. Have to get up early, early it's going to be a long, long day tomorrow.
    :D

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station

Ill bring the bowling pins then too!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Does that scope work like the burris eliminator?
    Yes, in fact the Burris, Bushnell and Nikon laser rangefinding scopes are mechanically identical. Each has its own reticle design and the Bushnell has customizable turrets for bullet drop.

@Melensdad
    Updated the list (soon) to reflect your gear. BTW Mayor of NYC would NOT approve of those colors on your ARs.
    Well I'm not a big fan of the Mayor of NYC so he can bite me if he doesn't like the colors!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom