• Status
    Not open for further replies.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I saw on this post that there will be some people selling uppers and lowers. Since I do not have PM capabilities yet I was not able to ask some questions about it. But do I have to request these items ahead of time or will these people bring them with to this event?

I will be selling Spikes Bullet marked lowers and Billet Sun Devil lowers with no pre-orders needed. I should be bringing between 15-20 lowers total.

cs

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Well I WAS hoping to goto an appleseed that weekend, but after just scratching up the barrel on my new AR I think I will have to goto the build party instead!

Need to remove my flash hider (on there GOOD) to put on a new gas block, someone going to have a barrel vice?

slcorson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    was thinking of getting an ar15 or ar10. can i buy the parts there or should i go ahead and get stuff together between now and then?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    was thinking of getting an ar15 or ar10. can i buy the parts there or should i go ahead and get stuff together between now and then?

You should get a list together and send a PM to either Cwood or Curraheeguns. They'll both be there, but may not be planning on bringing what you want. If you tell them now what you want, they can bring it to the party. Cwood (Indiana Supply Depot) has a special build party sale going on right now for furniture, LPKs and stocks in his advertiser forum on this site...

Nemick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Fishers
    I'm planning on attending this build party if only to learn more about the AR-15 and the various builds. One thing that is confusing me a little is that I understood the AR-15 in 5.56 wasn't allowed at this range? Is this the case and if so will people simply be building but not test firing their builds? Perhaps I'm missing something.
    I would join the MCFG in a heartbeat if I could practice there with an AR-15.

Neil M.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Is this the case and if so will people simply be building but not test firing their builds? Perhaps I'm missing something.

Rifle calibers are not permitted on the range. Historically, most folks just build up lower receivers at the Build Parties, but we'll certainly have the tools/expertise there to build uppers, as well. You CAN test-fire your build if you have a .22LR or 9mm conversion for it (and assuming you are in the company of a club member).

Nemick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Fishers
    Rifle calibers are not permitted on the range. Historically, most folks just build up lower receivers at the Build Parties, but we'll certainly have the tools/expertise there to build uppers, as well. You CAN test-fire your build if you have a .22LR or 9mm conversion for it (and assuming you are in the company of a club member).

Many thanks for the clarification.

Neil M.

erik7941

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Noblesville
    I'll be there if I can get off work or if I can be a little late to work, as I have to be at work in Anderson at 4pm. Otherwise, I'll be figuring it out on my own.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    alright i have a LR308, i'd like to find a 24" bull barrel for it. any suggestions or will someone have one for sell at this "party"?

jsquared1702

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I was looking at the INGO calendar and noticed that this event was not posted on there. I am not sure how to add it but if one of the hosts of this event would add it I think it will help.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    If anyone is still looking for lowers I have in stock:

11 Spikes Tactical ST15 Bullet Marked "MULTI" (non-color fill) $104.95 plus tax (INGO ONLY PRICE)

6 Spikes Tactical ST22 .22LR Marked Fire/Safe (non-color fill) $89.95 plus tax. (INGO ONLY PRICE)

I have several consecutive serial numbers and even runs of 3, 5 and 10 consecutive numbers.

Email for details.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom