Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    http://www.indy1500.com/index2.htm

so do you have to pay $9 each day to get in

[FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]Single Day & 3-Day Passes Available[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Discounted rate for children under 12[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dollar-Off Coupons Available at [/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Local Gun Shops & Newspapers[/FONT]​

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    you would be better off building one with parts you buy from the show. much cheaper and better parts

Have you done this? I'm kindof toying with the idea. Did you try to put together a set or just use a menagerie of quality parts to form a complete rifle? I'm not an AR guy...yet...

~Joe

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Have you done this? I'm kindof toying with the idea. Did you try to put together a set or just use a menagerie of quality parts to form a complete rifle? I'm not an AR guy...yet...

~Joe

I bought the parts seperatly, just using the parts i wanted. I built most of it myself, but Don and WhiteWolfe on here helped me with the barrel. Its not hard and i would recommend this

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    Yah, if you want to start a new thread that would be cool. I'd be interested in pics, parts list (general), and maybe cost if you don't mind sharing. Thanks for the insight...not trying to be nosy, but I have considered this. Not only for the economy aspect, but for the "build your own" mindset. (I have also gotten a lot of information from AR15.com and m4carbine.net)

~Joe

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    Thanks! That thread helps a lot! Man...this will sure make the 1500 interesting tomorrow... Is there a good price point guideline for the individual parts? Did you small part parts independently or in kits? Sorry to keep picking your brain, but I have a WAF to deal with here... :):

~Joe

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Thanks! That thread helps a lot! Man...this will sure make the 1500 interesting tomorrow... Is there a good price point guideline for the individual parts? Did you small part parts independently or in kits? Sorry to keep picking your brain, but I have a WAF to deal with here... :):

~Joe

I bought the lower receiver parts, bolt&carrier, and barrel all as an assembly.

You can get parts like charging handles for cheap there. I saw at the last show that there was colt charging handles for $5-10. You have to look around for deals.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Indy
    Well, I'm blind because I never saw any INGO info. I did manage to stump the show however. I was looking for CA44 HKS speedloaders for my 5 shot Taurus 44 magnum and not a single table had any, and I only found one vendor who even had speedloaders, let alone 44 mags. So I just ordered them from HKS.

Top Bottom