• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am new to INGO and unable to buy items as of yet due to post count but have read the article and will be somewhat hesitant to make a low offer. Hopefully nobody gets to offended by a low offer. I think some post a low price to avoid the hassle of negotiation while others post a high price thinking someone might not do their research but fully expecting to sell for less. Probably nothing wrong with the second approach since fools and their money will soon part ways regardless .
    I wouldn't be offended by a low ball offer from one of the 50 post club members. I would just block them and never respond to them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Kate-Upton-St.-Joseph-MI-667x1001.jpg
    She really is a good looking woman.

Joseph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    cambridge city
    This thread has been one of the most entertaining I have read and looked at in a long time. Some ppl are just here for the classifieds sure, I have a low post count but I'm a introvert and never say much online or in real life but I do enjoy the threads. 12 to 14 hour work days are a big reason I never post much to. It's not that I don't enjoy the site, I just don't have time.

Cheers

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am new to INGO and unable to buy items as of yet due to post count but have read the article and will be somewhat hesitant to make a low offer. Hopefully nobody gets to offended by a low offer. I think some post a low price to avoid the hassle of negotiation while others post a high price thinking someone might not do their research but fully expecting to sell for less. Probably nothing wrong with the second approach since fools and their money will soon part ways regardless .

Welcome new guy (or gal) to the forum.

Seriously, it all depends on the item and the listed price. Do your research. Look on Buds guns. That is the mark I use for new gun pricing. Some folks start high and like to haggle. Others start high because they got hosed when they bought the gun and refuse to realize everything was new .........Once. Others want to make a buck. It is pretty easy to separate them.

Make the offer. If it is not ridiculous. Most folks have some social graces and will respond properly.
    If you get one of these...:rofl: you will know it was to low.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I know, I know, but just think of how much money and less B****ing you'd have without those bouncy, soft, squeezy.....nevermind. I'm wrong.

What's that old saying: "I've spent most of my money on beer, women and guns. The rest I just wasted!"

Can't live with 'em... can't live without 'em.

One last word on the subject of boobies:

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb... (motor boating)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yep. Thank God all these celebrities think that they can take naked selfies and that the pictures will be secure in the cloud.

Indeed! Their naivete about data security is good for our entertainment.

However, I think that in some (maybe most) cases, those nudie pics going public isn't really an accident. They get a huge career boost, but can pretend the photos were private and they had no intent to make them public.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So what is our consensus on Salma Hayak's equipment? Factory stock or custom? Yeah, I know some of you savages don't care, so you just shut up and let the adults have a conversation.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    So what is our consensus on Salma Hayak's equipment? Factory stock or custom? Yeah, I know some of you savages don't care, so you just shut up and let the adults have a conversation.

From an interview on the internet about the subject.
    She has spoken about her breasts in interviews, once confiding that when she was a girl, she prayed to the saints to give her boobs.

I think the Lord answers prayers.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    When I see an add for a pistol that's over retail, I just imagine that there's someone that bought something the wife did not approve of and he promised to sell it to recoup the cost, knowing it will never sell at that price. Or, someone's wife want's to go on vacation to the inlaws house and thinks that it can be funded by selling that shiny new pistol the hubby just saved for. To keep the peace, he tells her that 'Sure, great idea honey. I'll sell my new blaster and as soon as it sells, you can call your mother to tell her we're on our way'. It will never sell.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When I see an add for a pistol that's over retail, I just imagine that there's someone that bought something the wife did not approve of and he promised to sell it to recoup the cost, knowing it will never sell at that price. Or, someone's wife want's to go on vacation to the inlaws house and thinks that it can be funded by selling that shiny new pistol the hubby just saved for. To keep the peace, he tells her that 'Sure, great idea honey. I'll sell my new blaster and as soon as it sells, you can call your mother to tell her we're on our way'. It will never sell.

If a persons relation ship runs this way they have my sympathy's but when we choose poorly (and I have 2wice so I am OK to say this) we suffer the consequences.

Top Bottom