• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I am looking at the possibility of using INGO for good here in the State of Indiana, and require the help of Bicyclists.

More specifically I'm thinking if we have a group of people who would consider riding in events like, but not limited to the following:

It would be worth while to maybe have some custom INGunOwners.Com Bicycling Jerseys made, enter, and ride the events together.

In order to do this I need a list of how many people would be interested in riding in events like this, as well as just group rides for fun around the state.

Secondly I'd need to know if you would be willing to pay in advance for your Jersey(s). (estimate ~ $50)

Please only post in this thread if you fall into one or more of the groups below.
    1. Willing to ride in events like the Tour De Cure
    2. Willing to invest in custom INGO Jerseys
    3. Interested in doing some semi-regular riding around Central Indiana.
    Thanks Everyone!

Last edited:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I'll go First.

I would be very interested to ride in events similar to what are listed above, wearing a Jersey promoting INGunOwners.com.

I would be willing to invest in an INGO jersey.

I would love to do frequent rides with fellow INGO members

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'll go First.

I would be very interested to ride in events similar to what are listed above, wearing a Jersey promoting INGunOwners.com.

Yes, to everything. :yesway:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I'll go First.

Ditto.
    Although I might amend #3 to say "occasional" instead of "frequent."

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I think this is a good idea! I'd be up for this. I can't do the HOPE ride, but I may be able to do the other 2. But I'll definetely do some weekend rides. And you just say when, and I'll have my $50 ready for ya!

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    I ride my bike to work all the time! Only about 12miles round trip, but I love it!
    Never tried an event, but I would be game as long as I could make the event, and that I have the proper gear!

Right now I mostly work weekends at the hospital, but I could take a day off for an event. I also ride a single speed mt. bike-dont know what is actually needed.
    I also ride a fixed gear bike, but I dont own anything with gears, so...

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I would be willing to invest in the INGO jersey if I rode. I must say "if" because I cannot guarantee my ability to do so because of work and other considerations. Tenatively make me a "yes".

Terry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog

1. Yes!!:yesway:
    2. Yes :yesway:
    3. Frequent rides, maybe not, but I would love to ride when I can. I won't be able to ride a century, but if the ride is around 35 miles, I'm good to go, time permitting. :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Support the Hope Food Bank, Ride your Bike, Eat Good Food!
    Hope Ride friends discount ends August 7! Go to www.hoperide.org , click the “register now” link…enter discount code GFR1COW2 to save five bucks!
    We can add a registration link for your team…email me with your team name. Top team wins $1000.00 for their local food pantry.
    Happy Cycling,
    Paul Ashbrook

Just a reminder that the early registration for the Hope Ride with the discount ends August 7th.

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    I would be interested in a jersey, and I would ride benefit events, but they would have to be of the mountain bike variety as I am not much of a road rider(it gets boring to me), and I am not in the central area so no frequent rides dow there for me, but I do know that there are weekly rides at BGI in indy that I have riden a couple of times when I was in town sunday evenings if i recall.

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    Yes to all....

I'm out of Greenwood with a jacked up call schedule, always looking for new folks to ride with... I've got a burley for my daughter to ride as well, sadly we haven't had a chance to use it yet this year...

AB9ID

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Noblesville, IN
    I'm in; I hadn't done any cycling only events yet.

As far as group rides just let me know what day(s) and where you would like to ride and I will work it in. doesn't matter whether it is trail or road.

Top Bottom