Here's what you're missing. :D

fakeMustaches-thumb.jpg

Bullet Proof

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2014
    Elkhart
    Got up early to hit the track this morning. To start it off I ran an easy 4 miles, goal time of 28:00 minutes, finished in 26:34.

Today my mile splits were:
    6:50 min / mile
    6:40 min / mile
    6:34 min / mile
    6:30 min / mile

Finished off with 8x 1/4 mile interval sprints with 2 minutes of stretching between intervals

Lap 1 - 1:24.9 min
    Lap 2 - 1:23.7 min
    Lap 3 - 1:23.8 min
    Lap 4 - 1:23.5 min
    Lap 5 - 1:24.1 min
    Lap 6 - 1:23.3 min
    Lap 7 - 1:22.6 min
    Lap 8 - 1:22.0 min

Easy day!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Staying below 1880 calories a day, along with doing se form of exercise. Finally found a great trail to ride my bike and took it out for 12 miles yesterday. I will be doing 24 miles from now on. I decided to stop weighing in every morning and try once a week. I'm hoping to have lost at least five pounds this week.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Finally made it back to the gym today, shame it took me 45 minutes to find a parking spot :D I ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes, did some sit ups, and some weights. I had to cut short because I needed to go home to get ready for work

Bullet Proof

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2014
    Elkhart
    Got off work, put on the shoes and hit the track today. Ran an easy 5 miles, time of 34:34.

Mile splits were:
    7:02 min / mile
    7:00 min / mile
    6:56 min / mile
    6:54 min / mile
    6:42 min / mile

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well, gonna have to take some time off from squats. Got to 200lb and my right kneecap hurts. That was caused by leaning forward on one rep during the last session so will need to take time off to let it go away. Did the same thing last time but didn't know why.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I haven't posted in here, but I weighed right at 250 when I decided to do something about it last month. I cut out all beef, pork, and mostly all sugar from my diet. I also started watching what I eat a little better. I've been doing something physical every day to work my muscles and cardio system. Well, as of this morning, I'm 229 pounds and I feed really good. I don't really have a goal, but I just want to get in shape, feel strong, and look healthy.

I'm not not a good runner or bike rider, but I do it. I'm rucking this weekend to change it up a little and will continue T25.

I'm now at 219 pounds! I downloaded the MyFitnessPal app on my phone and use it religiously. I noticed that, because I was not sure about the number of calories in my food, and simply reduced the portion size, it was not helping. For instance, I had no idea that one blueberry cake donut was 340 calories! Yeah, I only allow myself one a week, but after learning that, I found a healthier option. All chicken, fish, and turkey is baked or grilled. I had to let the fried stuff go in order to achieve my goal.

I'm learning how to ride my bike and I am averaging ten miles in fifty minutes. I know that's not much, but the hills on the trail I use really kick my butt! However, I plan to move up to a fifteen mile individual ride next week, followed by a twenty mile pack ride two days later. I'm still not running, but I am on the elliptical every other day for thirty minutes.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Nice work Que!

I have decided to try a high-protein low fat and carb diet. That's the opposite approach to what I've done for the first 36 years.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'm back in. (I've gained back about half of the 20 I lost at the beginning of the year. :( )

Still struggling to make this a real lifestyle change rather than a diet. My brain keeps looking at it as a temporary thing to achieve a weight loss goal rather than a sustainable way of life. Got the bike tires aired up and the My Fitness pal app back in action. Lets do this!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm back in. (I've gained back about half of the 20 I lost at the beginning of the year. :( )

Still struggling to make this a real lifestyle change rather than a diet. My brain keeps looking at it as a temporary thing to achieve a weight loss goal rather than a sustainable way of life. Got the bike tires aired up and the My Fitness pal app back in action. Lets do this!

Let's connect on MyFitnessPal!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Chez is back! :alright:

Top Bottom