• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Didn't really see any gun deals that I couldn't pass up. Although I did pick up a AR stripped lower for $100 (OTD), and the lower parts kit for $50.

Got one of the last cases of 5.45*39 (Bulgarian?) for something like $128/1080. I may try and go back tomorrow and get some more. Can't beat $125/1000 for rifle ammo.

Oh, and got some jerky treats also. Wouldn't be a gun show without them.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I was there from 11-2, saw one person with a INGO hat that was busy with his wife and a dealer going over the belly band holsters.

Met ATM, he picked me out of the crowd due to my INGO hat.

I did stop and talk to phylodog for awhile. It was great to meet him and get a change to talk about finishes.

I picked up a Tapco 6 postion stock for my new 9mm SBR build. Also picked up a few ammo cans.

Looks like my next pistol buy is going to be a Springfield XD9

The one thing that I did see and wished I had the cash for was RRA LAR 8 for $1100. I was surprised to see one still available on the second day of the show. The same dealer also had 5 GSG 5's

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    PS.. it's been recommended we use the Raven table as a rally point for INGO in the future, since a gaggle of us always seems to congregate there anyway. :) I suppose being almost directly across from the food court helps. :D

Yeah, it's great unless you actually have some holster questions.

I think I managed to get two questions out in the 90 minutes we were standing there on Friday. :xmad:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Yeah, it's great unless you actually have some holster questions.

I think I managed to get two questions out in the 90 minutes we were standing there on Friday. :xmad:
    That's unfortunate. :( They answered the billion or so that we and a few others with us bounced off of them the several times we stopped by the table in the last two days.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Ain't no back handed compliment just a comment on my lack of perception.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Bought a bunch of AR mags (we don't have much time left, might as well stock up), ammo (.308 and .45 acp), a PPS-43 magazine pouch (for the GSG .22 that I'm going to buy a nephew at Christmas), a new sling for a AR-180 and a Marlin 1894 in .357 (great deal, taking the Marlin down to Shootrite in February as my buddy from Chicago uses them and it's a good idea to use the same weapon as your partner).

I tried to trade a Colt Detective of mine for a Smith 638 but guy was not interested.

Saw Pami and her hubbie. They were at the Captain Tactical table looking at blue guns.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Let's see here...

I made it Friday, taking off work an hour early. I only know a couple of folks from INGO by face (.40cal, smitty, rafterman, and a couple of others) so I missed seeing anyone from here.

I did spend some time with folks I've known for a few years like Frank Butterworth at BWI (another Busse guy) and Mike Sastre of River City Sheaths (common kayaking friends.) Mike Wood, who typically sets up the Busse booth, was hospitalized Thursday AM for some heart complications and was unable to attend.

After spending money on the L1A1 from rafterman, I was left with less disposable income but I did manage to bring home:

* 300 rounds of .308
    * A Glock armorers tool from Doc Glock that fits in the grip frame
    * A rail mount metal sight for my M4A3 so I can lose the carry handle.

That's all folks!

Rhinodogg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2008
    I always go at 2pm on Friday right when they open. Find the best deals that way. Only problem is standing in that long line with all the retired folks.

I was there at about 2:30 on Friday and couldn't believe how busy it was. I ended up buying a stripped upper for my M4 build.

ar15junkie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Behind enemy lines
    I was there between 10 and 2 and I didn't see anybody with a ingo hat. We stopped at the concession stand for a few minutes to chow some nachos, but I think there were 2 stands. I looked for you guys..

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Only met a couple of you guys guess we were on the wrong side of the room. I handed out a few INGO cards and hopefully we'll get some more people on here.
    Good show for us did a lot BS'n.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Only met a couple of you guys guess we were on the wrong side of the room. I handed out a few INGO cards and hopefully we'll get some more people on here.
    Good show for us did a lot BS'n.
    It was good to meet you. I'll definitely let you know when I am ready for a Mesa adapter.

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Saw a few INGO hats pass my table on Saturday. Talked with bradp , but didn't have a chance to wonder around , maybe next time. A fellow Appleseeder dropped by around 1300 hrs and gave me a needed 10 min break before he went on a buying spree :D

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I went to the INDY 1500 looking for some good deals. Didn't find many but I wanted to pass this on to anyone interested. I went Dunhams Sporting Goods in Anderson on Sunday. Found WASR 10 for 340.00 (i got one for 275 a year ago) at the Indy 1500 450.00. Ruger 10/22 for 175.00 nothing anywhere close at the gun show. Rossi matched pair .22 and 410 starter gun for 119. They also had a big selection on AKs, a AR, m1 carbine and and a Tommy Gun.

Top Bottom