• Status
    Not open for further replies.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    With the successful wrap-up of the flagship INGO lower group buy, I've started thinking about round 2. The purpose of rounds 2 and 3 will be to include more of our up North/down South members.

I posted in the Advertiser Forum looking for willing FFLs from the extreme North and South and got a big fat ZERO responses. I'm reaching out to everyone here looking for willing FFL dealers to help make 2.0 and 3.0 happen. If you work at a gunshop or have connections at a gunshop who may be willing to help with this, please let me know. I will need to get at least 50 lowers each sold in order to make 2.0 and/or 3.0 a go The pricing will remain the same on my end, with the transfer fee set by the dealer.

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnd GO!

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I know of one in Columbus but that doesn't help I don't think. Not extreme south enough. Need someone in Evansville or Clarkesville. or better yet, halfway in between.

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I would think that Jim at J&S in Evansville would do it. His main business is doing transfers so it seems like it would be right up his alley.

Darkstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Jackson County
    With the successful wrap-up of the flagship INGO lower group buy, I've started thinking about round 2. The purpose of rounds 2 and 3 will be to include more of our up North/down South members.

Wow, right back at it huh? That's just like getting your right hand out of a meat grinder, only to stick the left one in looking for your your watch! Nothing but respect for you brother, you have to have nearly infinite patience. That, or short term memory loss. Either way, :popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom