• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Do not let my schedule impact anybody else. But all of my Saturdays in July are already booked up. I am taking off Fridays in July (4 day work weeks) to use up some vacation. Taking the family camping. Weekends in August should be good to go.

antiwheeze

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    i shot off about 400 rounds there today. I think there must have only been 8 people there before noon. Includes the CO and range officer.

pankake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2010
    SE Indy
    We just missed ya antiwheeze, we arrived at 3, with only one other shooter out there. When we left at 6:30, there were about 5. The busiest we saw, except for the brass collectors.

Wish they'd get some better uprights at the 200 yard line. There was a stick in the hole on the right post and just a chunk of cardboard that was warped from moisture to post targets.

Weekends are best for me since my son goes back to school the 11th. We shoot pistol and rifle.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    would we be doing just target shooting or a combination of that and skeet?

I'll probably just stick with target shooting, but I may bring my shotgun for ****s and giggles. I need to find out what weekends my Mom is on call for August. Because if she has to go in I have to watch my Dad. As soon as I find out I'll throw a date out, and we'll go from there.

Last edited:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Wish they'd get some better uprights at the 200 yard line. There was a stick in the hole on the right post and just a chunk of cardboard that was warped from moisture to post targets...................

They used to keep extra posts and cardboard in the small shed to the left of the gate. I've replaced them many times. I've also cleaned up incredible messes left by other shooters. I wish people wouldn't take their home made target stands down there and then just leave them. When you go down to put up targets, pick a piece of trash or two on your way back.

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    I didn't notice, is that shed unlocked?

I try to leave it better than I found it.

Last time i visited down there after i finished shooting and i walked by it and it wasnt locked up so i peeked in there.There were quite a few stake posts and additional cardboard in there.

Top Bottom