• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pankake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2010
    SE Indy
    Do ya have time frames? I'm a third shifter and work that weekend, but still able to get there later in the afternoon.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Do ya have time frames? I'm a third shifter and work that weekend, but still able to get there later in the afternoon.

Once we get set on a date, then we can work on a time to meet! I'm pretty much available every weekend and time. So I'm just throwing ideas around, and you guys give me feedback. I want as many to go as possible, because I hate when people get left out.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Will check the date as well.

To throw out a possible place for grub, the Waffle House near the junction of US 50 and US31 in Seymour is very gun friendly. We had a Meet and Greet there this winter. Good food, good service, and gun friendly!

That's probably about 20 minutes from Crosley, and would be in good proximity to many of the main highways those from out of town might take, including I-65.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Will check the date as well.

To throw out a possible place for grub, the Waffle House near the junction of US 50 and US31 in Seymour is very gun friendly. We had a Meet and Greet there this winter. Good food, good service, and gun friendly!

That's probably about 20 minutes from Crosley, and would be in good proximity to many of the main highways those from out of town might take, including I-65.

Yeah the Waffle House is good. I like supporting businesses that are 2A friendly. It would be good for me to, so I could follow the heard. I have never been to Crossly.

squisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Glad I caught this, Crosley is where I end up shooting mostly as well.

Honestly on weekends, earlier in the day will have better lane selection it seems.

If someone with a current LTCH can pick me up (or stop by on the way and I'll drive), I (they at that point ;) ) can bring my 92 and spiffy .22 single action along with my WWII bolt action beauties. (LTCH expired, and don't have the extra $$ for the lifetime yet -- I see no point in getting another 4-year)

Gonna check with the Missus tonight for sure on the dates too.

kcw12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2008
    Squisher Location and i may be able to pick ya up.

I'm in for it. My CZ needs some good range time.

squisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Squisher Location and i may be able to pick ya up.

I'm in for it. My CZ needs some good range time.

PM'd with general info, more specifics as the date gets closer.

I have a vehicle with room for at least 4 extra people not counting my family for those in the Bartholomew County area wanting to carpool.

Again, will check with the wife once I get home today, but that far in advance and it should be alright.

UPDATE:
    Got the go ahead, I'm in, and so is she :)

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Bump

How about setting the date for August 15th. I thought maybe Sunday would work better, then a Saturday. At least for me it will. I'm thinking meet at the Waffle House in Seymour at 9. Then we can head to the range afterward. Please PM me if you plan on attending. That way I can call ahead and reserve table space for us all. Also I do not mind people shooting what guns I decide to bring, as long as they supply the ammo. I'm not concerned about .22's, because I have plenty. So if you do not mind either let me know, and specify what guns you plan on bringing. That way I can make a list, and post it here. I will see what the response is like. I will check this post, and my pm's often. Until the 8th of August. Then I will call and make reservations, for the following Sunday the 15th. If there is not much a response, then well work something else out or 86 it all together.

I plan on taking.

Maadi AK
    10/22, if I have it functioning properly by then.
    FNP 9
    Savage MKIIFV
    Browning Buckmark

Regards,
    Patriot

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    VERT brought up a good point. Lets make it for Saturday the 14th. That way those who attend church, can attend if they choose to. I'm going to post a thread in the Ingo events forum.

Top Bottom