• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy574

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Marshall County
    Thought it would be interesting if you had a list of members by their county of residence. Obviously some people like total anonymity, but this way maybe people could contact one another for whatever reason. Have range time together, drink a beer, etc. Just a thought...what do you think?

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I think we should also have a list of all their firearms and the combination or their safe, just in case there's a flood and we need to rescue their stuff.
    Possibly work schedule as well and if they own pets or not (especially large dogs). :yesway:
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sylvain again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think we should also have a list of all their firearms and the combination or their safe, just in case there's a flood and we need to rescue their stuff.
    Possibly work schedule as well and if they own pets or not (especially large dogs). :yesway:

So I list Marion County. More specifiaclly Speedway area. Thats a very populated county. How is that attracting and asshats to me. I am not hard to find. Many many Ingo people have shared space with us at our home and many more know where we live. I don't get it peoples.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So I list Marion County. More specifiaclly Speedway area. Thats a very populated county. How is that attracting and asshats to me. I am not hard to find. Many many Ingo people have shared space with us at our home and many more know where we live. I don't get it peoples.

I was trying to be funny CM.
    And not saying you're stupid for sharing your location.

Obviously with you it's a bit different, you're a famous INGOer, you're a bit like our Kim Kardashian :): and it's great that you are approchable. :yesway:

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I've yet to personally meet an ingo member that I wouldn't be comfortable with in my home. I'll go another step forward and say that if something were to happen, I can't think of one member I wouldn't give the combination to my safe to grab gear if shtf and I'm stranded.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I think the first exchange I ever had with Da Mouse, he invited me down to his place and to likely meet a bunch of other INGOers too. He's literally inviting asshats! :runaway:

He knows me a little better now, so, he's probably already rescinded the offer. ;)

Anyhow... Elkhart Co representing here. Folks up here have had meet ups (and there's interest in more, but Covid), so I don't think OP is down the wrong road.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Having a bad day CM?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was trying to be funny CM.
    And not saying you're stupid for sharing your location.

Obviously with you it's a bit different, you're a famous INGOer, you're a bit like our Kim Kardashian :): and it's great that you are approchable. :yesway:

Sorry French guy. Sometimes the tin foil slips over my thinking thing-a-majig and I loose my way.....:):

Top Bottom