• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pyzik

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    SE MI
    One more thing to mention. I was made aware that the club does hold a liquor licence. .

In Michigan, to carry where a liquor licence is held one must have a Concealed Pistol Licence (CPL). You may choose to open or conceal carry.

MCL 750.234d and MCL 750.237a govern pistol free zones for those that don't have a CPL. MCL 750.234d states the following (full text in links):

(1) Except as provided in subsection (2), a person shall not possess a firearm on the premises of any of the following:

(a) A depository financial institution or a subsidiary or affiliate of a depository financial institution.
    (b) A church or other house of religious worship.
    (c) A court.
    (d) A theatre.
    (e) A sports arena.
    (f) A day care center.
    (g) A hospital.
    (h) An establishment licensed under the Michigan liquor control act, Act No. 8 of the Public Acts of the Extra Session of 1933, being sections 436.1 to 436.58 of the Michigan Compiled Laws.

(2) This section does not apply to any of the following:

(a) A person who owns, or is employed by or contracted by, an entity described in subsection (1) if the possession of that firearm is to provide security services for that entity.
    (b) A peace officer.
    (c) A person licensed by this state or another state to carry a concealed weapon.
    (d) A person who possesses a firearm on the premises of an entity described in subsection (1) if that possession is with the permission of the owner or an agent of the owner of that entity.

I will be talking to Bob to see if we can get some kind of letter drafted from the owner(s) to make this perfectly clear for all you guys coming up.

pyzik

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    SE MI
    MGO will be providing main grilling items. Please consider bringing a dish to pass. Though, it is not mandatory for your attendance.

pyzik

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    SE MI
    OP,

Can you update the OP so we don't have to search the entire thread for the details?

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately I cannot. I need to type up an entire post and ask a mod to do it.
    I'll get it done this evening. I've been meaning to do it. I apologize for the inconvenience. Work has been keeping me very busy.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Mod was PM'd.

Here is the facebook event for those that do the facebook thing. Will help a little giving me an idea of how many may attend.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1684417008456197/

Please, can anyone bring some INGO swag? Patches, shirt, ect? I know I want at least a shirt and patch.
    I'll be bringing some MGO swag.

I don't have any INGO swag but my son would love to get an MGO hat or other such swag.

Looking forward to this event.

Top Bottom