• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    Hey INGOers, I am looking to put together a group ride at Ft. Harrison State Park. There are a couple of different trails depending on your skill level.

I am leaning towards a Sunday early afternoon ride, but post up what works best for you guys. I am down for riding whenever! :rockwoot:

:ingo:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Every time I ride I am down. On my head, shoulder, back, knees. When the folks at the Med Check started calling me by name when I walked in the door, I knew it was time to hang it up. They were able to match the stitches to the nice blue color of my bike so that was a plus.

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    I like to ride, I ride Franke in Fort Wayne a lot. Never been to Harrison. If I was closer I'd go sometime. Potato Creek in Northern Indiana has a nice 7-9 mile short track. I'm not picky when it comes to riding as long as it is not flat than I'll go for it.

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    I like to ride, I ride Franke in Fort Wayne a lot. Never been to Harrison. If I was closer I'd go sometime. Potato Creek in Northern Indiana has a nice 7-9 mile short track. I'm not picky when it comes to riding as long as it is not flat than I'll go for it.

Try out the Winona trails. I do more gravel road riding in Tri-county FWA but do ride with KCV cycling club and work on trail maintenance.

Top Bottom