• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So, many of you don't know that I moonlight as a sheriff deputy for the purpose of evicting deadbeats. It's a tough job as a lot of these apartments are filled will rotting food and trash. And if the tenant is still there, they're almost always belligerent.

So here's my problem. I was sent to serve in this rather large apartment complex. I talked the landlord and she gave me a key - as they always do any damage to the door comes out of my pocket!

"OK, where's this place at?"
    "So, really easy - go out of this lot, turn left, go down aways and turn right, then when you see a flower pot with orange, not yellow, mums take a sharp left. Then ..."
    "Wait, can you write this down for me?"
    "I guess it's true that cops are dumb."
    "OK, whatever, I'll find it."

So I start...OK, mums.... take a left.... walk past three legged cat... there's the kid's crappy coloring book page in the window she mentioned... ah, found it!

I knock to be sure no one's home. There's not suppose to be; landlord said they skipped out weeks ago, but I want to be sure I'm not busting in on a meth party.

No one answers. Good.

The locks in this dump are crap - I can't get the door open.

Then I hear it, "Hey, who's there?! What do want?!"

Great. There goes my day.

"Sheriff deputy, open up", I assert.

"Wait, a minute I need to get dressed." the voice replies. OK, spidey sense time. Any time I hear someone say that, they usually are up to some shenanigans.

...man this guy's taking too long... :shady: let's try that key again...

Door opens, man exits apartment and closes door quickly. Then the barrage comes at me - you know, mye rye-ites. Here we go. For what seems like an eternity I have to here this guy curse me out - all the while I'm assessing him - is he a threat? Does he have a weapon?

My turn - I've had enough of his B.S. - I'm there to do a job. "Here's my court order sir. Are you the resident of this apartment?"
    "That's not my address."
    "Wait, what do you mean? This is the apartment I was told to go to."
    "No - you turned right at the deaf kid sign and you should have turned left."
    Ugh. I'm so pissed off, embarrassed, aggravated, behind on schedule...
    "I demand to file a report!"
    Great, just great. There's goes any hope of a Christmas bonus. Now I can't buy my kid the GI Joe with the kung fu grip. And because my kid's gonna cry, I'm not gonna get laid...
    "What's your name?!"
    "R. Smith", I reply begrudgingly. I offer up my department badge on my shoulder. I messed up, time to face the music.
    "You think you can come and..."
    The shower of contempt continued to pour from his mouth as I turn and walk away, tail between my legs. Now I'm behind schedule, lost, upset... Nevertheless, I'm not going to let this cop-basher get the best of me - he's not worth messing my boots up over this.

So did I do the right thing? Should I have curb stomped him instead?

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    No, I would of curb stomped a bit - actually alot. Telling you you have the wrong place, whats a matter with him!!!!

4.2/10

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    When in doubt... it is taser time...
    When he refused to open right away, did you hear the toilet flushing? You missed out on a big bust right there amigo.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Due to GI Joe with Kung fu grip, & the 3-legged cat, I'm going 7/10! If there would have been a comment about a wallet, somebody shoving a gun down pants, 9.5/10

Top Bottom