INGO Pistol Caliber Carbine, meet and shoot feeler.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I wish I would have purchased one of those Rugers when they were available. The fact that they don't take Glock magazines was a deal killer for me, though.
    Ahh, but the fact that they do take Ruger P-series mags was a deal maker for me. Got a few police cast-offs a few years ago for $400. No they go for $800.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I'd be interested as long as it is during warm weather! :D

I would most likely bring a Beretta Storm CX4 in 9mm, good old Uzi, a Sterling, and if I can get it away from my daughter, a Feather Rav9 that is a one of a kind custom built for her by Feather Industries.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Well it looks like we have enough people interested. A nice mix of people that already have guns, and people that are considering them. So, now the hard part, when, and where.

Chez mentioned MCFG. For you members, how many visitors can you sign in? Is this doable?
    I've attended a similar shoot there, and it is a perfect venue.

Any other suggestions as to a suitable location?

When? Christmas is around the corner, and most everybody has a lot of commitments beforehand. January and February can be pretty cold for standing outside at a range for a couple of hours. We've all done it, but it's hard to plan around the weather.

This is a feeler thread, to judge the interest. It appears to be there. Let's hear some ideas, on the when and where, and see if we can get this done.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Well it looks like we have enough people interested. A nice mix of people that already have guns, and people that are considering them. So, now the hard part, when, and where.

Chez mentioned MCFG. For you members, how many visitors can you sign in? Is this doable?
    I've attended a similar shoot there, and it is a perfect venue.

Any other suggestions as to a suitable location?

When? Christmas is around the corner, and most everybody has a lot of commitments beforehand. January and February can be pretty cold for standing outside at a range for a couple of hours. We've all done it, but it's hard to plan around the weather.

This is a feeler thread, to judge the interest. It appears to be there. Let's hear some ideas, on the when and where, and see if we can get this done.
    What's the matter? Won't that Nazi plastic run in the cold? :stickpoke:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My fear......I will come out and run your guns.
    I will have to sell my 1964 S/S and go all spastic :koolaid: drinking nut job wanting one or 6 of these.

Last edited:

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I am pretty sure you can have several guests at MCFG as long as they each pay $10 range guest fee. I'd be interested and can bring JRC 9, Sub2K and Cx4.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    My fear......I will come out and run your guns.
    I will have to sell my 1964 S/S and go all spastic :Koolaid: drinking nut job wanting one or 6 of these.
    You'll be safe, you've shot everything I own, including the Glocks.......

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am pretty sure you can have several guests at MCFG as long as they each pay $10 range guest fee. I'd be interested and can bring JRC 9, Sub2K and Cx4.

MCF&G allows any pistol caliber firearm in any configuration.
    Yes, guest to a point. $10 a head unlimited time.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    In with ammo, if that is permitted. Work schedule has priority though.

That is very allowed. If we can get this put together, it will give people the opportunity to try a wide variety of guns. Bring ammo, shoot guns.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    MCF&G allows any pistol caliber firearm in any configuration.
    Yes, guest to a point. $10 a head unlimited time.
    Is there a limit to how many people? I think I saw at least 3 members in here.

MCFG is centrally located and a wonderful facility for these types of things, with the small bays. It would be my pick.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Is there a limit to how many people? I think I saw at least 3 members in here.

MCFG is centrally located and a wonderful facility for these types of things, with the small bays. It would be my pick.
    So long as they don't schedule an event last minute closing the pistol bays.... I like shooting there though.

Top Bottom