• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Thanks to all for the prayers and support. My wife is home and we're all together. Continue to pray for her, she has a long road to recovery, but she's got a strong will and plenty of motivation, and any even stronger God. She is very weak and very limited on what she can do. Thanks again to everyone and if you've personally reached out to me and I haven't responded please don't take offense to it. It's been a crazy, and emotional week.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks to all for the prayers and support. My wife is home and we're all together. Continue to pray for her, she has a long road to recovery, but she's got a strong will and plenty of motivation, and any even stronger God. She is very weak and very limited on what she can do. Thanks again to everyone and if you've personally reached out to me and I haven't responded please don't take offense to it. It's been a crazy, and emotional week.

Good to hear. Hopefully she gets her rest. Life may be different for you/her than expected, but glad to hear everyone is home now. My wife found a good support group early on to participate in WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease and at one point was doing speaking engagements and meeting with folks who were being newly diagnosed, etc. She hasn't been overly active with them for a while, but I'm guessing it is still a good group. She still keeps up with several folks from the group in various parts of the country. My wife also had a great woman cardiologist in the beginning who was very helpful, and that she felt very comfortable with and seemed to be really tuned in to her.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Prayers are needed for a dear friend. He lost his dad unexpectedly tonight. His entire family needs to be lifted up in prayer, as well as a watchful eye over them as they travel.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Prayers sent for the above..

Also asking for thoughts and prayers for my wife. Her mom survived uterine cancer, but they think it metastasized to the brain. She is so weak they don't want to do further testing, so they are putting her in Hospice. My wife has been her sole caregiver for months. Her brothers are of no help, so she has all of this on her shoulders. (Along with an adult, pregnant, daughter living with us.)

My wife can use all the prayers and good vibes she can get. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Prayers up for those above.

Also, please pray for my sister, her husband, and oldest daughter. Her youngest took her own life a little over a week ago. I'm very worried about them. Thanks.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Prayers up for those above.

Also, please pray for my sister, her husband, and oldest daughter. Her youngest took her own life a little over a week ago. I'm very worried about them. Thanks.

Oh....I am so sorry to hear this. I will never understand suicide. I have known many personally who have been affected (my immediate family included) and will never understand how it comes to this. I understand it is the depression/illness that causes the thought process to be clouded to the point that they feel they have no other option, but I will never be able to comprehend how someone can actually take their own life. Your family is definitely on my list.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Oh....I am so sorry to hear this. I will never understand suicide. I have known many personally who have been affected (my immediate family included) and will never understand how it comes to this. I understand it is the depression/illness that causes the thought process to be clouded to the point that they feel they have no other option, but I will never be able to comprehend how someone can actually take their own life. Your family is definitely on my list.

Me either. I don't even try to understand it. We're just mourning.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Me either. I don't even try to understand it. We're just mourning.

There are some good forums online that deal with suicide and those grieving a loss. It is good to talk to others so please utilize them if you feel it would help. Some sort of counseling is often needed to deal with this. I know my son went to a counselor for a couple of months after their dad's death, and he found it to be very helpful. We had been divorced for many years so it did not impact me the way it did my kids. It's been 8 years and my kids still have a very hard time when they start thinking about it. I will continue to pray for all of you.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Prayer sent for all.

Special prayer sent for God to reveal the cures for all the cancers. Seems like so many around me are suffering from that dreaded disease right now.

Top Bottom