Not open for further replies.

Muddy_Ford

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Hartford City
    Steal a helicopter.........:dunno:

No Marine or army bases nearby with a skycrane or super stallion to haul my truck and stuff. I'm amazed at how much I am going to have to haul back home already, and that's after I drop stuff off at the goodwill.:n00b:

I do however have a friend that's stationed in Minot at the AF base, maybe i could steal me a C-130, :naughty: but I was never very good at flight sims. :laugh:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    So any plans for food?

And i assume we should post what we are bring as per usual in case someone wants to shoot somebody's gun they can get ammo.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Catching up on this thread is like trying to catch up on the OSUT! :laugh: Where's that finger flipping smiley? I need it for a couple people in this thread! :):

Count me in. Would be nice to get back down that way. I think I have some friends that live around OC. :dunno: AND I could stop by my old Scout Camp, Old Ben, while I'm down that way. :D It's a real shame we cant shoot there. :dunno: They have a real range for pistol, rifle, AND shotgun. Not counting the archery range. Just couldn't shoot up cars or anything. :):

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Sounds like fun and the offer of Rabbit Hunting is icing on the cake. Always wondered if my Mosin could hit the broadside of a barn at 300 yards? Just in case, I'll bring my new Savage in 223. Thanks for hosting.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Looks like I should have made it to the last shoot. SW Indiana....that's a haul. Kick me in the #$^!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom