• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Did you know we have a reviews sub-forum?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo-real-world-reviews/

They haven't been used much lately. Let's try and change that. You can review any type of gun (new or old), gear, knife, holster, optic etc. The oddball stuff would be great too.

Just take some decent pictures, maybe a video and write a little about your experience with it. Good & bad. You can read a few in the link above and get an idea of what's needed.

The thread is kept locked to avoid ongoing conversations. I'll copy your thread and put it there. Just send me a PM with the review and I'll take care of the rest.

Last edited:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I’ve got some ear pro coming, this will be perfect :rockwoot:

Depending on how far we want to push to the "gear" side of things, I have a few videos that already have some crossover to folks on here. I don't know if I'd recommend my 3Ms specifically for shooting, but if a guy only wants to own one pair of ear pro they'd certainly do the job. I suppose the ability to know if you're getting a call or a text while out innawoods would be nice?

So... You guys tell me. If I think something has some limited crossover, share it or leave it for things more specific to shooting sports? I make the videos regardless, so... Easy enough to go either way.

[video=youtube_share;dXv94i8w57Y]https://youtu.be/dXv94i8w57Y[/video]

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I go there but do not see a post new thread button. Maybe others have the same problem. I use an android cellphone and chrome.

Never mind I read the 1st thread and understand now.

Top Bottom