• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    If anyone has any extra SKS stripper clips they could part with, I could use one or some.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yep, good thing we've got so many shelters coming. DON'T FORGET THEM. I'll have two tarps I can bring along with my cot, but I don't have enough rope to tie them up. Looks like it should rain all day. :rolleyes: Oh well, let just pray its not windy. Rain I can deal with, rain AND wind will just ruin my day.

banjogore

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    Indy
    :wtf:I might be intersted in coming or do I need a certain number of post for that also?

a weapon is like a musical instrument... the quality of the instrument isn't as important as the skills in the hands that holds it... (an original quote from banjogore)

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Yep, good thing we've got so many shelters coming. DON'T FORGET THEM. I'll have two tarps I can bring along with my cot, but I don't have enough rope to tie them up. Looks like it should rain all day. :rolleyes: Oh well, let just pray its not windy. Rain I can deal with, rain AND wind will just ruin my day.

I don't have any actual rope, but I do have a few of those bungee cords that I use for tying junk down in my truck. We've used them while camping to hold up tarps a time or two. Might be useful.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Oh I got a bunch of bungee cords. Even the looong kind. I'm just not sure I have enuff trees to tie to. At least in range. :dunno:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I just made a run to Menards and bought 100 ft of nylon rope and 20 feet of chain link. My wife asked if we were gonna get dirty tonight and asking if I were making some sort of apparatus for our bedroom.

I have a rather large tarp. If we can find trees to tie it too, we will have a Waldorf-Astoria to hang out under.

jonkertb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    Did I miss the post with directions??? I'd hate to read all 30 pages again and miss it again??? can someone enlighten me??
    thanks
    maybe tom will slosh in mud too

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Did I miss the post with directions??? I'd hate to read all 30 pages again and miss it again??? can someone enlighten me??
    thanks
    maybe tom will slosh in mud too
    Very first post.

Anyone bringing Tannerite?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za9wsI_LgcM&feature=related]YouTube - Tannerite and Propane[/ame]

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    hey Jack...if your still interested in metal detecting I can bring one you can try out and keep as long as you like:dunno:

I'd sure like to see one used so I'd know what to expect from one. I ran my Dad's around the yard a little and it was a total let down. Kind of killed my enthusiasm for them but I've got several spots I'd really like to run one over.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have a little itty bitty thing of tannerite. Nothing to get too hyped up about. Of course we can always set a gallon jug I'm bringing filled with whatever on top of it and help expand the effect. :D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    It might not be a bad idea to have The Four Rules posted someplace.
    I've got one copy of this poster (on normal paper) I can bring, but my printer is too low on ink to print another one.

The%20Four%20Rules.pdf

Poster shamelessly borrowed from Hellion_1 [see his thread].

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom