• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    Well, you sure took the high road, didn't you?

liberal tactics to drive conservative agenda. OP created an attention-getting thread to draw attention to his agenda. we should take note.

not that something so tragic should be used to driven an agenda, but cmon, its about damn time we start playing by their rules. +1 OP.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    liberal tactics to drive conservative agenda. OP created an attention-getting thread to draw attention to his agenda. we should take note.

not that something so tragic should be used to driven an agenda, but cmon, its about damn time we start playing by their rules. +1 OP.

You must have missed the title before it was edited. It was not appropriate for INGO.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thanks for the links to the email addresses...I wrote:

"Lucky there was an American hero like Chris Kyle to defend your right to free speech in this country. Where else could you print the disrespectful trash like your insensitive cartoon?"

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Beyond offensive. The Left will stoop to any level, because they have no moral compass, nor sense of duty or respect. These are the same type of people running our federal government. Obama has led them by example take sick shots like this, and we're all worse for it. Poor leadership and filthy liberal child-minds spewing hate are all this country has become.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Freedom of speech is freedom of speech, no matter how repugnant.

And this is disgusting beyond words.

I'd let the cartoonist and editor know what I think of this, but I'm pretty sure everything I have to say would probably be considered at the least very rude, so I'll probably keep it under my hat.

I will say that the editor and despicable cartoonist should be very glad they live in a free society where this sort of thing is tolerated. Elsewhere in the world it might be a very different story.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I wrote 'em...see below --

I am in disbelief.

You allow such a tasteless, un-american cartoon go out under YOUR watch.?

Chris Kyle was an American HERO...not just another guy.

He kept you safe at night, he kept you safe during the day.

He kept the "bad guys" from getting to any of us.

And this is what he gets, from you who never met him or knew him?

I am ashamed that you are in the position you are in.

You, who allow such unbelievable non-truths to go out to your readers.

Shame, Shame on you and the cartoonist Lee Judge.

You would do well to re-tract this immediately...to set the record straight.

You are a disgrace - to even say that you are an American.

John Hanna
    hannabone@msn.com
    SE Indiana

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    Found the source on their webpage. It's part of a collection for this whole week so click on the left arrow once and you'll see it there too.

I can't even put to words my outrage over this. I too fall into the category of those who would have a hard time keeping any email I send to them civil so I may wait until this afternoon to reconsider it.

KansasCity.com | Photos - National

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Very insensitive, very tasteless, very offensive. It's the same hypocritical mentality that points fingers at the NRA and calls them insensitive for having the gaul to suggest that we should protect our children with armed guards.

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    Mr. Judge,

I'm glad we live in a country where people can freely express themselves.
    Your cartoon in regards to Chris Kyle's murder was classless.
    Chris Kyle was a man who served his country in war and after his duty was complete, dedicated his time and effort to help soldiers suffering from the effects of the war.
    This was a noble cause, it's shameful that the government has shirked the responsibility to adequately care for those who serve.
    You, a cartoonist , disrespect this man, his family, and the people he helped, to push your anti-gun agenda and smear other people whose beliefs are different than yours.
    You should be ashamed.

Top Bottom