Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The two posts above are in. We are nearly half full so the sooner you get in the better. Going to be a great tune up for the state match the following weekend.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am thinking of starting with a field course with some ports, and then moving on to different arrays involving poppers and activators. This would seem appropriate leading up to the state match. Thoughts from those attending?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have a couple of spots left. If anyone new wants to try it this would be a good time. I have not finalized stages but I am thinking one field course and a couple of different course with moving target arrays. Looking to warm up for the state match and all the steel involved.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Round count?

From past history, I would count on at least 200.

Usually at least one or two 32 round course that will be shot twice (64 - 128 rounds). Sounds like there will be plenty of steel too (those tend to eat up more than one round in my experience :D) 150 rounds realistically...200 to be safe.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

See you there

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Worst Case Scenario 6 - 32 (3-32 round field courses shot twice)round field courses = 192 rounds + another 50% for reshoots etc. I would figure on between 300 and 400 just to be safe. Hopefully Coach will chime in hear soon!

Do we need hip waders Coach or will gum boots suffice? LOL

Last edited:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Worst Case Scenario 6 - 32 (3-32 round field courses shot twice)round field courses = 192 rounds + another 50% for reshoots etc. I would figure on between 300 and 400 just to be safe. Hopefully Coach will chime in hear soon!

Do we need hip waders Coach or will gum boots suffice? LOL

I was thinking two stages...I guess that was last time when we were in the down pour all day.

Doug is correct. Thanks Doug!

Sorry for the misinformation.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Round count?
    It is the number of rounds one can expect to need to finish a course of fire, competition, or in this case instructional class. :D

sory...I don't really know you well enough to joke like that but couldn't pass it up. pre-class anxiety! :rockwoot::draw:
    Actually, thanks for asking I needed to know but didn't ask. I can now unpack about 500 rounds that were in now way likely to be used (I'm still several hundred over anticipated need).

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    It is the number of rounds one can expect to need to finish a course of fire, competition, or in this case instructional class. :D

sory...I don't really know you well enough to joke like that but couldn't pass it up. pre-class anxiety! :rockwoot::draw:
    Actually, thanks for asking I needed to know but didn't ask. I can now unpack about 500 rounds that were in now way likely to be used (I'm still several hundred over anticipated need).

Never hurts to have extra. They'll let you take what you don't use home :D

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County

You can NEVER have too much ammo unless you are swimming:D
    Have good time today I think you will like it

Top Bottom